Title.

• +1
Reactions: descension, twojei, Chadeep and 1 other person
no

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, halloweed, Chadeep and 2 others
I called my mum a whore once and said she should have fucked a guy with better genes during an argument

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: piec, twojei, manletropemaxxer and 7 others
No

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and <6PSLcel
I don't think, i know.

• +1
Reactions: piec and <6PSLcel
even the most non degenerate women have fucked the 2-3 bfs they have had in highschool. And don't even get me started on college. So yeah the average women is closer to a whore than not

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, manletropemaxxer, greywind and 3 others
yes, i hate most woman honestly

• Love it
Reactions: twojei
%100 except my mother

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Timmy
Maybe 50% of women minimum? I think more than half of all modern women hook up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, greywind and SubhumanForever
All women, every single one of them, is 100% hypergamous.

The hypergamypill won't be accepted by 99% of the men, because it literally means 99% of the men are invisible to 100% of the women, and the only reason why there are women who sleep with average or below average men (in terms of looks and finance) is because they don't have other option or have low self-esteem or some other reason.

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Klasik616, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Absolutely
I'm ready to accept that around 5% of foids are not whores BUT exceptions just prove the rule

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and curryascenderr
No not all women are whores.

The hypergamypill won't be accepted by 99% of the men, because it literally means 99% of the men are invisible to 100% of the women, and the only reason why there are women who sleep with average or below average men (in terms of looks and finance) is because they don't have other option or have low self-esteem or some other reason.
Not true in the case of 'just be first theory' or where religion and shame is involved. True in all other case

No not all women are whores.

Not true in the case of 'just be first theory' or where religion and shame is involved. True in all other case
This isn't happening anymore nowadays. This was happening in the past where social mechanism and fabric still existed. Today, we don't have a whole society but degraded subcultures and the principles you mentioned don't apply.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
not for me, foids in my school were religious so relationships were rare af. only time i saw relationships were black foids or white foids and there were none in my year

• +1
This isn't happening anymore nowadays. This was happening in the past where social mechanism and fabric still existed. Today, we don't have a whole society but degraded subcultures and the principles you mentioned don't apply.
Countless examples of 'just be first theory' what are you talking about JFL. Touch grass. And in Islam, this is definitely the case I've seen it firsthand many times JFL. I've met untouched women who are over the age of 21 and attractive. If you're a subanimal, obviously no amount of religion or 'just be first theory' will save you. I'm talking about the average 4/10 guy.

• +1
I live in south america, In this shithole every teenager girl is a gigawhore 100%

• +1
Every woman is whore for someone. And it might not be the person she’s dating or married to

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr, <6PSLcel and Darkeningstar

do u think mid htn is top 1% /

All women are attracted to handsome guys,
But do all women sleep with handsome guys?