do you think andrew tate might drop some blackpill bombs?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
is he more redpilled or do you think he might say a blackpill?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and datboijj
andrew tate looks like this emoji

:soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 12 others
Anybody can drop a blackpill if they say enough words

is he more redpilled or do you think he might say a blackpill?
He is redpilled because his whole thing is like roasting feminists. Blackpillers don't blame women for the state of the dating field we blame bluepilled simps because they are the ones giving power to the women. We know that if we were in the position women are right now, we would be acting the same way they are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Sir Galachad, Wallenberg and 5 others
He is redpilled because his whole thing is like roasting feminists. Blackpillers don't blame women for the state of the dating field we blame bluepilled simps because they are the ones giving power to the women. We know that if we were in the position women are right now, we would be acting the same way they are.
go more into detail

A lot of people on this website do blame and despise women

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 5892 and jaw_is_law
A lot of people on this website do blame and despise women
the ones who do are probably new on this site/to the lookspill in general. At one point users start to mature

I think he's redpilled and delusional

the ones who do are probably new on this site/to the lookspill in general. At one point users start to mature
what do you think about his popularity and do you think that will have an affect on society?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
what do you think about his popularity and do you think that will have an affect on society?
I think that his popularity will increase, that more men will become ''redpilled'' and follow guys like Andrew Tate. And yeah I think it will, I know many guys IRL who follow him.

I think that his popularity will increase, that more men will become ''redpilled'' and follow guys like Andrew Tate. And yeah I think it will, I know many guys IRL who follow him.
is this a benefit to incels or does this not benefit incels?

how would you delineate the difference between redpilled and blackpilled?
To me, redpill = thinking that manly personality traits, money, etc are the main things which determine your success with women
blackpill is focused on looks

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
To me, redpill = thinking that manly personality traits, money, etc are the main things which determine your success with women
blackpill is focused on looks
alright do you have any articles that explain the blackpill again?

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Pumanator, JBcollector and 2 others
is this a benefit to incels or does this not benefit incels?
hmm idk I hate guys like Andrew tate personally, they dont bring anything new to the table. He's certainly ''misogynistic and based'', but he doesn't realize that the reason why surgerymaxxed low class gold diggers want his dick is bc of his status

It doesn't benefit incels AT ALL. Incels need plastic surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

check this out

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law

check this out
alright im a slow learner so this should be good

• +1
Redpillers think if they workout and have "confidence" they can attract any "high value woman". Red pillers are obsessed with confidence. The ironic part is, they call themselves red pilled as in awoken from the matrix yet they are still ignorant and lying to themselves because they don't see the truth which is the blackpill and the importance of looks. Redpillers are basically half blue pilled. They are obsessed with confidence. Redpillers basically look at how chad acts and try to mimic it but they fail to have the looks of a chad to back it up so it doesn't work. The video I posted explains it better than I can.

• +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and jaw_is_law
If he was blackpilled he would’ve fixed his chin and hair by now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and JBcollector
If he was blackpilled he would’ve fixed his chin and hair by now.
Surgery is unnecessary, he should use minoxidil to get a full beard and that will solve his awful lower third

Surgery is for people without European genes

As for hair it's most likely over by now I don't think a transplant will work so it's either hairsystem or tattooing his bald head to ogremaxx

View attachment 1838326

His dad is black and regardless this is a downright idiotic take jfl.
Poorfertiledinosaur 9790f5 7833626

Unless you have an actual bite problem there's no legitimately reason to get a surgery if you have the genes to grow a full beard, that money would be better spend in a hair system and geomaxxing

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and Pumanator
He is an blackpill and preach redpill. And he still lost a debate to our leftist Chad hassan piker.

Blackpill isn't a big deal dude everyone knows life is terrible and it's about money, status, looks. Only retards think otherwise.

For example everyone knows height matters. But nobody can do anything about it. So does it really matter that they merely know? No.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 5892
View attachment 1838335

Unless you have an actual bite problem there's no legitimately reason to get a surgery if you have the genes to grow a full beard, that money would be better spend in a hair system and geomaxxing
Bad example he’s not even really recessed he’s just old and fat so he holds fat around his neck.

If you have a recessed jaw then you do still have an underlying skeletal deformity.

If you have properly developed jaw but still have a genetic non-prominent chin you are better off getting a genioplasty than beard frauding. Most women do not like large beards. At most they like light stubble.

Jaw is what is important not the beard

• +1
Most women do not like large beards.
Just geomax to a place where beards are a striking feature, there's no point in trying to compete in places with high amounts of European genes, there's always going to be a bigger, better looking mogger than you just by walking a few meters

• JFL
Andrew is redpilled

Surgery is unnecessary, he should use minoxidil to get a full beard and that will solve his awful lower third

View attachment 1837714

Surgery is for people without European genes

As for hair it's most likely over by now I don't think a transplant will work so it's either hairsystem or tattooing his bald head to ogremaxx
gigacope

bimax or death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Redpill easier to market