Do you think any federal agents are spying on this forum?

beniman

beniman

Diamond
Like most likely not. But the website does "promote surgery" say and show som fucked up shit.

I think its pretty likely that they would want to shut the forum down

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, noonespecial, twinkceluwu and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I'm 99% sure the feds are obligated to document this site daily. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the mods here work alongside them

• +1
Reactions: Paul7, Schizotypalcel, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
they lurk in tiny discord servers why wouldnt they monitor this site

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and psychomandible
They do
Just wait till someone actually goes ER then its over for this site

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eblan, FUE Mogger, Clqs and 4 others
FBI has better things to do than document a bunch of sub5 jeets posting Ramirez and Barrett edits.

One guy got in trouble in Germany IIRC for posting but that’s Germany.

Incels would be the site they’d be more likely to keep an eye on it anything.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, Suns9999, PseudoMaxxer and 7 others
if they are then i just want to say that im the bay harbour butcher

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi, Darkeningstar, Mandibular and 1 other person
But the website does "promote surgery"
And that's bad because? You are saying it like this site promotes cocaine or something.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, psychomandible and XxW33dSm0k3rxX
explain further :feelsmage:
He posts here and claims his house was raided in Germany. He posted under a different account but deleted it for a few months and remade a new one.

I don’t know exactly what he said but I don’t think he just posted here.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PeakIncels, Tabula Rasa and beniman
>No argument
Done.
Wdym no argument? Even if its not illegal to promote it isnt exactly ideal to promote it to ppl under 18. This forum has also promoted diy surgeries wich coul lead to ppl hurting themselfs therefor gjving the feds a reason to shut down the forum for allowing it. Do u get it now u fag? I never said I thought it was bad but it def could be seen as bad.

• Ugh..
Reactions: NZb6Air
Feds barely work on prevention smth. If someone from watchers or looksmaxers will mail or somehow send some bad info about forum user or "kys nigger I will kill you tomorrow my number is 88005553535" they will do smth about it cause they obligated.
But obviously they not sitting here and rotting 24/7

• +1
Reactions: beniman
Wdym no argument? Even if its not illegal to promote it isnt exactly ideal to promote it to ppl under 18. This forum has also promoted diy surgeries wich coul lead to ppl hurting themselfs therefor gjving the feds a reason to shut down the forum for allowing it. Do u get it now u fag? I never said I thought it was bad but it def could be seen as bad.
If it is not Rope DIY nobody cares. Internet is too big for watching every manlet currys messages

• +1
Even if its not illegal to promote it isnt exactly ideal to promote it to ppl under 18
Literally no one fucking cares about anything if it's legal.
This forum has also promoted diy surgeries wich coul lead to ppl hurting themselfs therefor gjving the feds a reason to shut down the forum for allowing it.
Is it illegal to make DIY surgery content on the Internet? No. You know what this means? No one fucking cares. You can post whatever you fucking want as long as it's legal.

Literally no one fucking cares about anything if it's legal.

Is it illegal to make DIY surgery content on the Internet? No. You know what this means? No one fucking cares. You can post whatever you fucking want as long as it's legal.
Bro ur so fkn brain dead. I said it could lead to slmone hurting themself real badly and therefor giving the feds a reason to shut it down

This fear of feds is old. When I posted on .is, they were all obsessed with feds too. I think it's a way of social outcasts to feel important somehow. "They're gonna get me, the feds are coming for me." No, no one is coming for you. Stop bitching about feds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger and beniman
Bro ur so fkn brain dead. I said it could lead to slmone hurting themself real badly and therefor giving the feds a reason to shut it down
>No argument
Done.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ryuken
FBI has better things to do than document a bunch of sub5 jeets posting Ramirez and Barrett edits.

One guy got in trouble in Germany IIRC for posting but that’s Germany.

Incels would be the site they’d be more likely to keep an eye on it anything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, Autismcel, bakpaokukus and 2 others
I feel like as long as we strictly enforce the non-sexualisation of minors that this site will be able to evade legal trouble unless someone ERs

• +1
mods do most of the work

when you say something bad like i want to kill trump or something you get your ip reported to your government

it’s up to them if they go further but usually not. usually only eurocucks take it further

• +1
mods do most of the work

when you say something bad like i want to kill trump or something you get your ip reported to your government

it’s up to them if they go further but usually not. usually only eurocucks take it further
Damn, good to know

other than me i dont believe there are any

• Woah
i live in brazil so i dont give a shit

• +1
Like most likely not. But the website does "promote surgery" say and show som fucked up shit.

I think its pretty likely that they would want to shut the forum down
jfl the feds actually promote it to the normies to ridicule blackpillers

• Love it
The swedish government does look into it. bit the usa shouldnt shit it down freedom of speech 1st amendment nigga

The swedish government does look into it. bit the usa shouldnt shit it down freedom of speech 1st amendment nigga
Nga u said what? R u fr, over for my ah:lul: Is there any artikle abt the swedistan cels looking into it?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
havnt said everything ive wanted 2 since my face is in this forum
i brutally made this mistake and cant get the pics deleted either and said fucked up shit

• So Sad