Do you think Brandon Carter is a grifter

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
like the other redpill yters are?

• +1
Reactions: SwissArms
He's more about entrepreneurship than redpill.

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
He's more about entrepreneurship than redpill.
yeah hes advice is actually not bad. he also actually has a personality unlike niggas like tate. Imagine being at a party with tate and all hes talking about is how to make more money. incel trait tbh

• +1
yeah hes advice is actually not bad. he also actually has a personality unlike niggas like tate. Imagine being at a party with tate and all hes talking about is how to make more money. incel trait tbh
It's funny how these guy like Brandon Carter, Justin Waller tell you to just get money when they are 6'2 - 6'3 with well above average faces, muscle building genes

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
It's funny how these guy like Brandon Carter, Justin Waller tell you to just get money when they are 6'2 - 6'3 with well above average faces, muscle building genes
brandon looks like a human being even with his high bonemass. i'm surprised he's not been in any PSL edits tbh. He probably has the best genes i've ever seen. High bonemass + insane harmony + 6'2 and good frame. Name someone who can compete with him lookswise

• +1
brandon looks like a human being even with his high bonemass. i'm surprised he's not been in any PSL edits tbh. He probably has the best genes i've ever seen. High bonemass + insane harmony + 6'2 and good frame. Name someone who can compete with him lookswise
He's not that striking looking.

He's not that striking looking.
striking looking means nothing tbh, if you look good, you look good. He was a model in his late teens early 20's which should tell you something. Ofc most models make jack shit, this proves lookism :hnghn: