do you think chad can get away mentioning BP to a girl?

baerr

baerr

Zephir
like this is the one thing you should never ever do. if chad starts talking about ratios, features models etc or some shit do you think he can get away with it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Bars and 10 others
like this is the one thing you should never ever do. if chad starts talking about ratios, features models etc or some shit do you think he can get away with it?
I have done this, you just need to be nt, and not horribly ugly or short , they thinks it’s funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, sportsmogger, RichardSpencel and 9 others
I am far from Chad but I've talked about this with some girls who were into me
Even one Stacylite objectively, and they didn't care

I think they are lenient if they have some feelings for you, and Chad will have 95+% of women have feelings for him, so yes he "can get away with it"

It might be harder to talk with this in front of uglier girls LTB and below because they'll get insecure/ self conscious

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RichardSpencel, HeightPilledum and 8 others
he gets away with it, that's why he's a chad

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Darkeningstar and 2 others
Women already know it nigga

They just get defensive if low iq and will reject you

If ur hot and they are somewhat smart, they'll play into it to make themselves seem like less of a whore

And give you the benefit of the doubt

"He is jaded about women so probably won't leave me if I treat him well"

Ect. Many such cases posted here :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, PrinceofDarkness, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Battle Pass?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and hypernormie
I am far from Chad but I've talked about this with some girls who were into me
Even one Stacylite objectively, and they didn't care

I think they are lenient if they have some feelings for you, and Chad will have 95+% of women have feelings for him, so yes he "can get away with it"

It might be harder to talk with this in front of uglier girls LTB and below because they'll get insecure/ self conscious
I’ve done this too and they didn’t care but I thought the girls were just non NT tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and greycel
I’ve done this too and they didn’t care but I thought the girls were just non NT tbh
They will most definitely care if a guy they think is unattractive is trying to romanticise a conversation, even slightly, by talking about looks/ relationships/ sex etc

They might even get angry. How dare does this creep think he is worthy of me sort of vibes

• +1
Reactions: baerr
@AspiringMogger @Magnum Opus @Akhi guys am I a chad?

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi
It depends on how it’s said. I’d think I’d get away with it

• +1
Yes, ive mentioned BP to dates, am not chad and got away with it.

Just don't do it on the first date and be nt about it.

• +1
a coworker male who was a gym maxxed chadlite talked about hunter eyes and mewing and such , my female coworker crushed on him (everyone knew and she admitted she is liking him ) she was a high value stacy lite as well

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and baerr
They will most definitely care if a guy they think is unattractive is trying to romanticise a conversation, even slightly, by talking about looks/ relationships/ sex etc

They might even get angry. How dare does this creep think he is worthy of me sort of vibes
Lmao it’s so funny how you have opinions and no one even acknowledges them or gives a fuck

If she likes you you can say literally anything, I used to rant about niggers to this LTB I friendzoned and she lived it even tho she wasn’t racist at all

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie and baerr
I've seen Normies talking about Bp. Now they have Instagram reels about these stuff

• +1
I literally give long in depth lectures about how shallow women are to foids after I fuck them

Battle Pass?
Have you completed the season 7 Looksmax.org Battle Pass yet?

30 days of bone smashing
240 hours of Mewing
$1,500 saved for LL surgery
300 cold approaches
30 hours of penis stretching

Your reward at the end is to get ghosted by a fat MTB

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 87367
Of course. When the blackpill is talked about in a scientific context (genetic determinism, survival of the fittest, evolutionary psychology) no one bats an eye to the brutal truths that lie underneath all that jargon. It's only when the outcasts of society spew the same rhetoric (usually to abdicate personal responsibility) that bluepilled normies come to our throats

The whole reason why lookism became so popular, reinventing itself past its previously ridiculed form is because it took on the new face of looksmaxxing. No longer were fat sub5s the face of the incelosphere/blackpill, it was PSL gods and horseface psycho

Blackpool shit is all over tik tok they prolly alr know bro

Women are blackpilled as little girls bro.