Do you think chin filler would be good for me?

Nope. Subhuman birdcel and downgrown. Bimax ccw + Genio
I don't get why every 2 people 1 tells me i nedd bimax ccw while the other tells me i would be good with only fixing the chin

Nope. Subhuman birdcel and downgrown. Bimax ccw + Genio
like It would look bad if i only fix the chin? cause I'm 17 i cannot get a bimax now, maybe in the future yes

I don't get why every 2 people 1 tells me i nedd bimax ccw while the other tells me i would be good with only fixing the chin
Bimax ccw because ur downgrown asf.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin and goo25
like It would look bad if i only fix the chin? cause I'm 17 i cannot get a bimax now, maybe in the future yes
If u cant get bimax now then dont get shit fillers. Im 17 too and just wait for now, hit the gym

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and goo25
Yes ignore these morons
Just like i said,1 tells me i Need bimax the other tells me fillers would be ok. btw for extra info i just need to fix side profile, from the front it's not noticeable that i am recessed and downgrown

you need CCW bimax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and Deleted member 27660
dont get anything you look fine

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and goo25
Just like i said,1 tells me i Need bimax the other tells me fillers would be ok. btw for extra info i just need to fix side profile, from the front it's not noticeable that i am recessed and downgrown
ive rated over 1000 faces and given advice. these dudes are armatures. fillers would be fine. my full time job is looksmaxing

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, forevermirin, UglyAsHell and 1 other person
Fillers wouldn't hurt u can get them dissolved

53D530B0 5B98 469C 9FB3 A5259D0FFDE5

Also I wonder if you can get something to raise your hyoid which will give you a much better jaw appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and goo25
Don't listen to these faggots. Your side profile is above average, except for the chin. People here want to look like Lakowsky and the other gay models which are the most handosme men in the World. Fix just the chin -filler is not stable tough, it tends to change place overtime- A genio is an osteotomy which cut just the chin. It can move your chin up down or forward and it is permanent. It costs around 7k and it looks absolutely natural. No one will notice what you did, they will just think you are better looking

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevermirin, goo25 and Kerbouchard
Don't listen to these faggots. Your side profile is above average, except for the chin. People here want to look like Lakowsky and the other gay models which are the most handosme men in the World. Fix just the chin -filler is not stable tough, it tends to change place overtime- A genio is an osteotomy which cut just the chin. It can move your chin up down or forward and it is permanent. It costs around 7k and it looks absolutely natural. No one will notice what you did, they will just think you are better looking
thank you, i will surely consider genioplasty in the future, but right now I'm 17 so i cannot get any surgery, filler was Just an idea for a temporary solution because I'm very insecure about my side profile

• +1
Reactions: UglyAsHell
Do you think with fixing posture and mewing i can get rid of that?

Yes, if you’re not actively mewing in your photo then that’s likely all you need.

No, chin filler looks good during the first two weeks
Afterwards it shifts to the submental region and makes you a double chin
Genioplasty is the way

Do you actually know someone where this happened?
The worst I’ve known to happen is an excessively pointy and strange looking chin but that’s more to do with bad injection technique. It remained strange and pointy looking but did not migrate.

When I had my consultation about this, the doctor mentioned that the main problem that causes migration is overfilling - the filler is meant to integrate into the surrounding tissue and if you inject too much it will simply form an encapsulated blob of filler - obviously not good or stable.

I’ve only seen migration IRL of lip fillers which makes sense because they are in an area of constant movement and a lot of muscle activity, and prone to being squeezed out into the philtrum area. And these foids tend to overfill in the first place.

I think in OP case, it would be a good idea to get chin fillers immediately (pending consultation with a decent doctor - they will tell you if you’re at risk of overfilling) and plan for genioplasty in the longer term. Bimax is absolutely unnecessary unless he’s hiding a bite issue. The morph I did looks great IMO.

• +1
Reactions: goo25
Yes, if you’re not actively mewing in your photo then that’s likely all you need.

The worst I’ve known to happen is an excessively pointy and strange looking chin but that’s more to do with bad injection technique. It remained strange and pointy looking but did not migrate.

When I had my consultation about this, the doctor mentioned that the main problem that causes migration is overfilling - the filler is meant to integrate into the surrounding tissue and if you inject too much it will simply form an encapsulated blob of filler - obviously not good or stable.

I’ve only seen migration IRL of lip fillers which makes sense because they are in an area of constant movement and a lot of muscle activity, and prone to being squeezed out into the philtrum area. And these foids tend to overfill in the first place.

I think in OP case, it would be a good idea to get chin fillers immediately (pending consultation with a decent doctor - they will tell you if you’re at risk of overfilling) and plan for genioplasty in the longer term. Bimax is absolutely unnecessary unless he’s hiding a bite issue. The morph I did looks great IMO.
yeah I have a bite issue, I have an overbite with Gummy smile btw i made this morph
i also changed the nose but that was Just for curiosity , I'm not getting a rhinoplasty

yeah I have a bite issue, I have an overbite with Gummy smile btw i made this morph
i also changed the nose but that was Just for curiosity , I'm not getting a rhinoplasty

It’s probably 2-3mL of chin filler or even less. In your position I would 100% get the filler with the view that they are a temporary solution which will be dissolved before genio at some time in the future.

I’d go to orthodontist about the bite issues and see what they can propose, ignore the Bimax suggestions until you eliminate that option.

It’s probably 2-3mL of chin filler or even less. In your position I would 100% get the filler with the view that they are a temporary solution which will be dissolved before genio at some time in the future.

I’d go to orthodontist about the bite issues and see what they can propose, ignore the Bimax suggestions until you eliminate that option.
I am going through an orthodontic journey since 1 year but some people now told me to stop, i've had palate expander and now I have braces on the upper teeth, in a few days I should put braces also on the lower ones with elastics, but people told me to not do that because it Will damage my maxilla in a irreversible Way and make mi face flatter and longer

thank you, i will surely consider genioplasty in the future, but right now I'm 17 so i cannot get any surgery, filler was Just an idea for a temporary solution because I'm very insecure about my side profile
Unfortunately you will have a good result for three weeks and then the filler will migrate to other parts like the submental region producing a double chin

• So Sad
Do you think with fixing posture and mewing i can get rid of that?
You are 17 Mewing fix some mm in sth like 10 Years after puberty. By then you will have the money for a genio. Be careful with Mewing. It can give you tmj issues because the bones are not "soft" Anymore

• +1

Some autistic lookmaxer and realself forum

I am going through an orthodontic journey since 1 year but some people now told me to stop, i've had palate expander and now I have braces on the upper teeth, in a few days I should put braces also on the lower ones with elastics, but people told me to not do that because it Will damage my maxilla in a irreversible Way and make mi face flatter and longer
@UglyAsHell do you know something about this?

@UglyAsHell do you know something about this?
It Is true. This is what my dentist did to me
Flatten maxilla through elastics

• +1
can you send me a pic in pm of how It looks of you didn't get any surgery?

Attachments

• MTXX_MR20230616_144534049.jpg
    MTXX_MR20230616_144534049.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
u got some decent advice here, filler will def ascend u.

• +1
@forevermirin I think I will tell the orthodontist to not proceed with the treatment

@FutureSlayer leggili tutti se puoi, scusa se ti sto intasando però ho bisogno di conferme

Low hyoid bone

Low hyoid bone
i think I can Just get rid of that by sticking my tongue under the roof of my mouth, but for the chin, do you think fillers would be enough?

@FutureSlayer leggili tutti se puoi, scusa se ti sto intasando però ho bisogno di conferme
ti faccio un morph per mostrarti come verresti col filler

@Rui8my this Is my side, similar to yours

You 17? You could mew likes is no tomorrow. But be careful with TMJ like others said. Chin filler? I would say that is temporary solution and not worth the money. Now bimax with genio? Yeah you could but you young yet. You look decent in that photo, in my eyes, more decent than me. *insert laughing emoji

• +1
You 17? You could mew likes is no tomorrow. But be careful with TMJ like others said. Chin filler? I would say that is temporary solution and not worth the money. Now bimax with genio? Yeah you could but you young yet. You look decent in that photo, in my eyes, more decent than me. *insert laughing emoji
I sent you a pm bro