Do you think foids who work at morgues fck chads corpses?

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx
I saw a post about some feminists complaining about the fact that you can't trust men around dead bodies, that morgues don't like to hire men because they will fck the dead hoes, so that made me wonder, foids will literally fck dogs if they are attractive enough..... so why wouldn't they fck a corpse?

For those who are not aware many men have erections after they die, it can last upon 10-12 hours.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, imthesupremecel, aryan mogger and 1 other person
Tales

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
Good looking people dying in the prime of their life is not a very common thing in general let alone if you're talking about a specific morgue that can only get so many bodies, so they probably don't really get enough samples that fit that specific criterion to experiment with... dumb question

Good looking people dying in the prime of their life is not a very common thing in general let alone if you're talking about a specific morgue that can only get so many bodies, so they probably don't really get enough samples that fit that specific criterion to experiment with... dumb question
Actual Chad stays Chad until his 50s though.

I don't know what gets you to assume that by Chad I mean 18 year old twink.
30 year old men in general usually mog their teenage selves, as long as they are not fat and have a descent hairline. Women are the ones who hit their prime at 15-20.

You are basically saying they would fck them if they had the chance.

Actual Chad stays Chad until his 50s though.

I don't know what gets you to assume that by Chad I mean 18 year old twink.
30 year old men in general usually mog their teenage selves, as long as they are not fat and have a descent hairline. Women are the ones who hit their prime at 15-20.

You are basically saying they would fck them if they had the chance.
I mean even if they're in their 30s or even 40s it's not common. And if you're talking about being so hot as to prompt women to want to have sex with your corpse I don't think a mere decent hairline will cut it... they obviously won't get enough of those for this idea to even be entertained, not enough samples to gather conclusive data

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
I mean even if they're in their 30s or even 40s it's not common. And if you're talking about being so hot as to prompt women to want to have sex with your corpse I don't think a mere decent hairline will cut it... they obviously won't get enough of those for this idea to even be entertained, not enough samples to gather conclusive data
Yeah, I didn't said all if took to look like a mogger was a good hairline though, I was refering to Chads in their 30s.

As long as they are in shape and have a good hairline they still mog most men.
But you are right Chad/Stacy is probably like 0.5% of the worlds population and the number is decreasing day by day because subhumans usually reproduce at higher rates then gl ppl, specially ethnic subhumans.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Cute dead guys dot com

inb4 corpse tinder experiment