Do you think French girls r getting turned on by dark triad blacks and nafris burning down their country

House Lannister

House Lannister

Eva I loved you
I bet their all wet from it

• JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, rand anon and ReadBooksEveryday
BItches hate low iq and poor people so no, i gotta say im quite proud of my retardcels here that does all this chaos dho

BItches hate low iq and poor people so no, i gotta say im quite proud of my retardcels here that does all this chaos dho
Poor low iq and violent is ideal combo for foids nowadays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, ReadBooksEveryday and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Bet they don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, rand anon, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
No

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
Bet they aren't as wet as you

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
9C47E270 D603 4786 A69B CBA110F3E6CF

EA218CEE 89F9 4053 BA1D 74B4381F35B6

Why don’t white men simply remove the lower-frontal-lobe beings from their country?

some, but not most, because America is the only country in the world where it's seen as noble to hate your own country for like 50% of the population

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and ReadBooksEveryday
They are turned on by this. Average nafri mogger
MemorableSpitefulAmericankestrel size restricted

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Trilogy, House Lannister and 1 other person
I literally can't stop shivering and shaking every time I open the French news. I was crying all day yesterday, I am so worried about what will happen to Crisick

@averagejoe please give us an update. I am worried sick about you

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROTTING, Trilogy, SecularIslamist and 2 others
I literally can't stop shivering and shaking every time I open the French news. I was crying all day yesterday, I am so worried about what will happen to Crisick

@averagejoe please give us an update. I am worried sick about you

View attachment 2292600
God please don’t let my role model die. He would always make the students mood better the moment he walked in (especially the female ones).

Last I heard he was fighting the protestors after they locked @pneumocystosis in a cage and tortured him visciously. Female protestors simply dropped to their knees in awe. All women in the world will be in mourning for decades to come if he is even scratched

@ascension @apemaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, ROTTING, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Not only women, men too. French sissies allow their own country to be destroyed by monkeys from third world countries. in Balkan and eastern countries, football hooligans would join forces, even from clubs that are in conflict, and they would make order