Do you think genio would suit me?

E

es5123

Iron

I been thinking about getting genio to give shape to my front profile (a little bit vertical projection and mostly widening). Do you think it makes any difference what so ever? I dont really need projection to the side view, i have already gotten a bimax.

yes. which surgeons can do that?
I morphed it myself. I am pretty sure any skilled surgeon who does 3d planned genioplasty with custom guides and plates and is comfortable of doing two split genioplasty can get close to this kind of result. Ofc the results are a little bit unpredictable because of individual soft tissue responses.

• +1
Reactions: vernier and AustrianMogger
I morphed it myself. I am pretty sure any skilled surgeon who does 3d planned genioplasty with custom guides and plates and is comfortable of doing two split genioplasty can get close to this kind of result. Ofc the results are a little bit unpredictable because of individual soft tissue responses.
yes but how common are these?

Yes but i dont have money for that. 8k genioplasty isnt worth it. They could lowball it lmao

Yes but i dont have money for that. 8k genioplasty isnt worth it. They could lowball it lmao
Start asking around then. Also if you have a CT/CBCT scan of your face i can give you a design and the needed bone movements so you will get the idea what you need. ill have all the programs for that and i do that for fun and for free ofc.

Start asking around then. Also if you have a CT/CBCT scan of your face i can give you a design and the needed bone movements so you will get the idea what you need. ill have all the programs for that and i do that for fun and for free ofc.
Will reply to that in a few weeks, need to make appointments/get scans first.