Do you think girls fuck their dogs?

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
Do you think it’s common? One girl said to me that she had 4 dogs. She lived in rural aus so it likely that they weren’t neutered it’s over.

Here’s a Barbara palvin pic to make this thread somewhat worth to click on.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Kilimanjaro, AutisticBeaner and 6 others
no but i knew a friend of mine would fuck his dog

love at its pure form

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2426 and Deleted member 1973
@nastynas thats next level degenerate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Deleted member 1973
I dunno. I expect it to be less then 5%, but that's based on nothing. Fucking disgusting idea.

From quora:
Bruno Leone
Sex with animals is a taboo subject and illegal in many countries. As such doing a survey on this subject is a complicated undertaking since people will be afraid to openly declare they do it.

main-qimg-a93fd1137b6dd60d290b08d85ddddb40

From Zoophilia - Wikipedia

The Kinsey reports rated the percentage of people who had sexual interaction with animals at some point in their lives as 8% for men and 3.6% for women, and claimed it was 40–50% in people living near farms,[9] but some later writers dispute the figures, because the study lacked a random sample in that it included a disproportionate number of prisoners, causing sampling bias. Martin Duberman has written that it is difficult to get a random sample in sexual research, and that even when Paul Gebhard, Kinsey's research successor, removed prison samples from the figures, he found the figures were not significantly changed.[16]

By 1974, the farm population in the USA had declined by 80 percent compared with 1940, reducing the opportunity to live with animals; Hunt's 1974 study suggests that these demographic changes led to a significant change in reported occurrences of bestiality. The percentage of males who reported sexual interactions with animals in 1974 was 4.9% (1948: 8.3%), and in females in 1974 was 1.9% (1953: 3.6%). Miletski believes this is not due to a reduction in interest but merely a reduction in opportunity. [17]

Nancy Friday's 1973 book on female sexuality, My Secret Garden, comprised around 190 fantasies from different women; of these, 23 involve zoophilic activity.[18]

In one study, psychiatric patients were found to have a statistically significant higher prevalence rate (55 percent) of reported bestiality, both actual sexual contacts (45 percent) and sexual fantasy (30 percent) than the control groups of medical in-patients (10 percent) and psychiatric staff (15 percent). [19]

Crépault and Couture (1980) reported that 5.3 percent of the men they surveyed had fantasized about sexual activity with an animal during heterosexual intercourse. [20]

In a 2014 study, 3% of women and 2.2% of men reported fantasies about having sex with an animal. [21]

A 1982 study suggested that 7.5 percent of 186 university students had interacted sexually with an animal. [22]

Sexual arousal from watching animals mate is known as faunoiphilia. [23]

A frequent interest in and sexual excitement at watching animals mate is cited as an indicator of latent zoophilia by Massen (1994). Sexual fantasies about zoophilic acts can occur in people who do not have any wish to experience them in real life. Nancy Friday notes that zoophilia as a fantasy may provide an escape from cultural expectations, restrictions, and judgements in regard to sex. Masters (1962) says that some brothel madams used to stage exhibitions of animals mating, as they found it aroused potential clientele, and that this may have encouraged the clients to engage in bestiality. [24]

Several studies have found that women show stronger vaginal responses to films depicting bonobo copulation than to non-sexual stimuli. [25] [26]

main-qimg-cf8a2ae0789b7a394f3c0776625b7d31

And here one can read about places where bestiality is practiced:

Another quote from Quora. A female, assessing her female friends.
Jerri Carla Matthews

I do not know about percentages but, It might be higher than one might expect! I have in my life personally met three woman who enjoyed sex with their pets. Is this a good or bad thing? Not for me to say. One of them is a good friend of mine with whom I am still in regular contact. Her pet apparently has a very large penis and is well trained. I have seen this dog’s erection and it is long and large. (No! I have not watched her being serviced by her dog! ) But to the point of the question… If I, as one person, know of three other women who enjoy their pets, then the number may be rather high. Not for me, personally, but I am not one to judge another. Just as I would not like to be judged for my oddities!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, IndianJock, Deleted member 439 and 1 other person
Jump that fucker and break his legs
he wasnt really close and barely seen him also heard it from my bestfriend so didnt bother.

I hope that Zuzia didnt fucked her dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
I used to talk sexually to a girl who let her small dog lick her pussy a couple of times

She was in a wheelchair but had a really nice babe face tbh :lul:

• Woah
Reactions: IndianJock
I used to talk sexually to a girl who let her small dog lick her pussy a couple of times

She was in a wheelchair but had a really nice babe face tbh :lul:
You should’ve wheeled her to a dark place and done something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
The more I see at the thousands of videos there are about women fucking horses, donkeys and dogs I'm starting to believe more and more that it's a natural inclination towards feeling attractred to other animals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Another quote from Quora. A female, assessing her female friends.
Man fuck this. We are not subhuman anymore, we are subanimal level. Dogpill is brutal.

uh yeah. this is common knowledge. take the dog pill

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
wouldn't be surprised. dogs unconditionally love, and they lick everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426
yes, it's common knowledge. Dogpill is undeniable

• +1
Of course they do

• +1