Do you think going interracial would be a good idea as a whitecel?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
would that be a better idea because it’s much harder to get white girls because everybody wants them and it would be a much better idea?

contrary to popular belief, its actually easier to get white girls (especially as an ethnic man since our own women dont want us and white girls are much kinder toward us). But its up to you, go after the girl you like.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted member 8869 and KDA Player
Because attractive men want them* Also sure it's the easy path for incels, but your child will suffer (if you planned on having one) if you brute force incel genes

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Better for whom? Certainly not for you. Non-white women are the bottom of the barrel for the rejects IMO.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and jaw_is_law
Do it with black women so you have mogger kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
contrary to popular belief, its actually easier to get white girls (especially as an ethnic man since our own women dont want us and white girls are much kinder toward us). But its up to you, go after the girl you like.
White girls hate ethnic men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
you’re gonna have to cite something to prove this chief because it seems like the reality paints a different picture of what you just said

you’re gonna have to cite something to prove this chief because it seems like the reality paints a different picture of what you just said
no it doesnt. and Im telling you based off my experience as an ethnic as well as my ethnic friend's experience.

you just offload your inceldom onto your offspring 💀

my latina oneitis is gonna come back from her trip only to be filled with my dominant chad cum as she begs and pleads for my cock to bust a load in her tight brown pussy

my latina oneitis is gonna come back from her trip only to be filled with my dominant chad cum as she begs and pleads for my cock to bust a load in her tight brown pussy
She probably cheated on you while on that trip JFL

She probably cheated on you while on that trip JFL
we’re not together i don’t care what cum she eats i haven’t even met her in person and she’s in love with my charisma and compliments me like a little 18 year old school girl

we’re not together i don’t care what cum she eats i haven’t even met her in person and she’s in love with my charisma and compliments me like a little 18 year old school girl
Probably a scammer

Only if it's your last chance for breeding, and you should keep trying to mate with a white woman even if you are dating an ethnic girl, and ditch the ethnic as soon as possible.

Don't date down
would that be a better idea because it’s much harder to get white girls because everybody wants them and it would be a much better idea

Do it with black women so you have mogger kids
He kind of has a point but you'd have to date a 6/10+, no hair fraud, non-ghetto one, and that's kind of rare. Go to Atlanta or something to get the best shot at finding one.

Don't breed, there is a slight chance you'll create a truecel child, only one of my parents are mixed and I turned out truecel, races aren't meant to mix.

The dating stats prove it and i have seen alot of white women say they don't date ethnics
The dating stats prove that white women go for white men more than ethnics. It doesnt say that white women dont date ethnics at all. and I've seen white women date ethnics so ur point is invalid bozo

@ropemax would you still love me if I was black?:oops:

You are barely considered white

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Date a woman who cares for you

Don't breed, there is a slight chance you'll create a truecel child, only one of my parents are mixed and I turned out truecel, races aren't meant to mix.
both my parents are white and im still considered ugly so your actually wrong

but if none of my own race wants me I have no choice but to go interracial, I dont think interracial is a bad thing as people make it out to be and race mixing have been going on for a long time its actually a normal thing