Do you think his fitness can be a make up in any means for his disgusting face ?

S

someguysnl

Iron
I mean come one many here know this disgusting face dude can he attract any women ?

Attachments

• IMG_2996.jpeg
    IMG_2996.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
U can lookup his profile
His name is stepan uteshev

Of course not

No offense, but no matter how much he works out, he will be invisible to women.

baldness (in 95% of cases) instantly takes 1,5 to 2 points off the looks scale. He now has a giant upper third. He looks old.

Also, i doubt he runs around all day without a t-shirt on, so his lean muscle mass won't even show.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and moggster
if he had hair and eyebrows he would do decent with roasties

i doubt he runs around all day without a t-shirt on, so his lean muscle mass won't even show.
Do you think a it's better to be lean or like 18% body fat so you look bigger in a shirt?

Do you think a it's better to be lean or like 18% body fat so you look bigger in a shirt?

For me it will always be 12% body fat rather than bulking up. Why? Because it's not just about looking big, but because low body fat literally increases the attractiveness of your face.

And an attractive face always beats a big physique imho.

Yes i m
For me it will always be 12% body fat rather than bulking up. Why? Because it's not just about looking big, but because low body fat literally increases the attractiveness of your face.

And an attractive face always beats a big physique imho.
yes imho too both females amd males will not be attractive unless they have an attractive face.. body is a factor but its small to face ratio

• +1
Reactions: GreekGenes
I mean come one many here know this disgusting face dude can he attract any women ?
He's just bald dude and has no brows, you can glue that shit on

I saw other profiles of him and his orbitals are giga compact
I don't know how to explain it but they're sharp af

in this pic he actually doesn't look so bad cur we barely see his face

he looks very short tho and with a shirt on he is invisible

• JFL
Reactions: someguysnl
So what he is doing on social media ? If he is disgusting ?
there will always be enough male-gazed-maxx roidusers who follow unattractive men for their gymcelling, which in turns allows the latter to create a social media existence.

• +1
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer