Do you think i could get an MTN gf

arthurmorgan.

arthurmorgan.

Iron
I go to an all boys school so I don't know any girls. I could probably get a land whale gf if I wanted but I obviously dont want to. Do you think I could pull an MTN girl or am I too ugly right now.
18 6'3
20240624 094604
20240624 094221

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: say∅, EdgyFashionist, watah and 4 others
That’s literally the worst thing ur parents could’ve done to u

Because u grow up with no experience in interacting with women, this is what happens to most of these guys

U should change asap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Gaygymmaxx, bululu_87 and 20 others
Realistically I’d say facially ur ltn maybe high ltn but at 6’3 ur not gonna have much trouble with women if ur social enough and know how to speak to them

Tho growing up in a all boys school is bad for that practice

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bululu_87, Sean o' Tist, sb23 and 6 others
Every single woman on the planet would cheat on you

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bululu_87, yoshisand, EdgyFashionist and 7 others

Because u grow up with no experience in interacting with women, this is what happens to most of these guys

U should change asap
What tf u on about this nigga is blessed
Girls are evil

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703 and sb23
What tf u on about this nigga is blessed
Girls are evil
Only if he was subhuman he is not facially appealing but he is tall

Unfortunately if ur not chad ur not gonna have girls approaching u so if he has no experience of talking to women he might be too nervous and akward around them

I hear a bunch of stories of ppl who go to all boys schools having no clue due to lack of practice

Op is ltn but he’s tall and that will get him girls especially if he gains muscle mass but he needs to be good with talking

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, arthurmorgan., beefliverontop and 1 other person
Get some jawline filler to sharpen your face (jawline 2ml and chin also 2) and change the hairstyle so that the front is more fluffy and more upward

Use minox for your eyebrows

Train your neck

2B91100D 63BE 4098 A4EA 976C2EE5442C

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mert27, bululu_87, EdgyFashionist and 4 others

U should change asap
My dad should burn in hell tbh

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel

U should change asap

maybe if u start reading and doing what the guides say here, u could get more than mtn, ur 6’3 if u just focus on ur dace a bit and ur physique ul get what u want

Don’t say things like that

Your genetic isn’t that bad

There are people with far worse starting points.

Your frontal profile isn’t that bad and with a lot of softmaxxing and filler you will be fine enough to get a good looking girlfriend. Especially with your height and if you act NT

You won’t be the biggest slayer ever but it will be definitely okay, like 5-6 slays a year

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan.
Don’t say things like that

Your genetic isn’t that bad

There are people with far worse starting points.

Your frontal profile isn’t that bad and with a lot of softmaxxing and filler you will be fine enough to get a good looking girlfriend. Especially with your height and if you act NT

You won’t be the biggest slayer ever but it will be definitely okay, like 5-6 slays a year
I'm not op jfl, and it isn't about face, he's a retard who never taught me anything, instead actively hurt me a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sb23 and beefliverontop
ah sorry
I'm not op jfl, and it isn't about face, he's a retard who never taught me anything, instead actively hurt me a lot
thought it was OP

My dad is also an alcoholic and didn’t taught me a lot.

I was so bad in interacting with girls. Now I slay every weekend

At least you found this site and can improve yourself to get better. Good luck bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: manletmogger and beefliverontop
yes u can

• +1
Reactions: arthurmorgan. and Darkeningstar
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 64829 and 1 other person
Just identify as a woman (Don't get any surgeries or dress differently) and then go to an all girls college to makeup for it.

Alternatively, get a nursing degree.

Just identify as a woman (Don't get any surgeries or dress differently) and then go to an all girls college to makeup for it.

Alternatively, get a nursing degree.
Jfl

you could get a stacy gf if youre lucky enough. looksmatch is mostly a meme

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and arthurmorgan.

U should change asap
Realistically I’d say facially ur ltn maybe high ltn but at 6’3 ur not gonna have much trouble with women if ur social enough and know how to speak to them

Tho growing up in a all boys school is bad for that practice
he is a mtn

• +1
Boneless, narrow face, bad features, halos only height and skin color but that's barely a halo when you're LTN. Find a LTB and that's it, MTBs are too high SMV. Don't waste your time "looksmaxxing" unless you go through surgeries and steroids, muh just be lean bro! :feelsuhh: you have to date ugly girls to get experience there's no ascension possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and aber
Boneless, narrow face, bad features, halos only height and skin color but that's barely a halo when you're LTN. Find a LTB and that's it, MTBs are too high SMV. Don't waste your time "looksmaxxing" unless you go through surgeries and steroids, muh just be lean bro! :feelsuhh: you have to date ugly girls to get experience there's no ascension possible.
Rate me bro

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Rate me
Send and give like pls
Look at my page

damn

lean is still law tho

It’s over

• +1
20240625 180055
Do I look better in this picture I took further away from my phone or nah

• +1
This anglocuck again.

• +1
Jaw implants save you

• +1
Overall textbook MTN in the US, low MTN in Europe, higher end HTN in the nicer parts of New Delhi and good appeal to South Korean foids near the capital. Facially you look like a cuck but your long tibias and femurs compensate for the lost dimorphism. I would suggest wearing shoe lifts, getting to 10% bf and taking roids along with training your neck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, iblamechico, manletmogger and 1 other person
Overall textbook MTN in the US, low MTN in Europe, higher end HTN in the nicer parts of New Delhi and good appeal to South Korean foids near the capital. Facially you look like a cuck but your long tibias and femurs compensate for the lost dimorphism. I would suggest wearing shoe lifts, getting to 10% bf and taking roids along with training your neck.
Facially I am a cuck but maybe height would make up for it idk

Facially I am a cuck but maybe height would make up for it idk

Get some jawline filler to sharpen your face (jawline 2ml and chin also 2) and change the hairstyle so that the front is more fluffy and more upward

Use minox for your eyebrows

Train your neck

View attachment 2996810
He Just needs to grow Up more mature looking

• +1