Do you think I could get some becky type girls pregnant as a mulatto?

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
@murdah
@Michael Myers

@nword49

I'm talking to some girls near me on discord and a few sound interested in having kids with me.
They are probably mostly LTB to MTB but are young

If I get lean and got a gold chain and spoke in ebonics do you think women would want to be my single mother baby mama???

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, not__cel, try2beme and 3 others
do not settle for anything less than an HTB.

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and Deleted member 72630
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy and Deleted member 72630
do not settle for anything less than an HTB.
Nigga it doesn't matter if I am just pumping these bitches with a black baby and ditching :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I wanna run full R-Selection game

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Costcosuperstore, klip11 and 1 other person
@murdah
@Michael Myers

@nword49

I'm talking to some girls near me on discord and a few sound interested in having kids with me.
They are probably mostly LTB to MTB but are young

If I get lean and got a gold chain and spoke in ebonics do you think women would want to be my single mother baby mama???
Of course. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: murdah and Deleted member 72630
it’s so over
where else am I supposed to meet girls younger than 20 as a 25 yr old dude?
also im banned from every dating app for catfishing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Costcosuperstore, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person
yubo :feelshah:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
Will try this shit. I just need to get as many young women pregnant as I can. That's my goal for this year. Get lean, get random women pregnant.

• Love it
Reactions: murdah
@Blackgymmax How many white women have you impregnated

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, greycel, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Will try this shit. I just need to get as many young women pregnant as I can. That's my goal for this year. Get lean, get random women pregnant.
Wizz?

• Love it
i
ive seen that vid :feelshah:
ts so hot
i want to do that to a woman so bad
i wanna make hordes of single mothers with blackchildren
at least one of them will make a bbc herschel walker son right???

Ok so I kinda had a problem because I tried to set my age to 16 on wizz just to scope things out,and my face doesnt look 16
now i cant make an account

Ok so I kinda had a problem because I tried to set my age to 16 on wizz just to scope things out,and my face doesnt look 16
now i cant make an account
That’s sad because Wizz is quite literally easy mode. About a month ago I uploaded frauded pics etc and put normie things and I got a ton of girls DMing me, compliments about my lips, eyes, hair, how tall I was, “u fine asl”, etc and got ~100 DMs in around 30-40 minutes and probably could have gotten more if I wasn’t as fat

All mulattos must download Wizz

• Love it
It’s so over for you holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and tyronechadmax
Meanwhile Asian girls:

• +1
makes me want to puke how open ethnic women are with their slutiness for white men and there still being ethnic men simping for them and acting like white women are the biggest sluts

makes me want to puke how open ethnic women are with their slutiness for white men and there still being ethnic men simping for them and acting like white women are the biggest sluts
You say ethnic, but I think this holds way more true for White Man Asaian Woman, compared to White Man MENA Woman or White Man Brown Woman.
Only Asain women I've seen are sluts for white man

• JFL
Nigger

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
“Hello saar where can I meet little girls and get them pregnant :ogre:
Nah not little girls. Just developed women who have undergone puberty, but aren't yet too old and gross

You say ethnic, but I think this holds way more true for White Man Asaian Woman, compared to White Man MENA Woman or White Man Brown Woman.
Only Asain women I've seen are sluts for white man

Idk man. Brown women in general seem to BELONG to White Cock, and they don't usually hide this.

• JFL
Idk man. Brown women in general seem to BELONG to White Cock, and they don't usually hide this.
For real?

IMG 0849

What about this chick? She’s Brahmin only brotha
And tbh what makes you say that, what experiences have you seen/heard?

Brown women are third most loyal after MENA and black women. But tbh black women don’t really count they are loyal to black guys and any white guy who wants them

For real?

View attachment 2972091
What about this chick? She’s Brahmin only brotha
And tbh what makes you say that, what experiences have you seen/heard?
At least where I live in america those girls are obsessed with white cock. Every brown woman, ranging from latina border hopping wetback taco eating sluts to sshitskin hindu copers shitting in the ganges to burqa clad arab women(who remove said burqa for white chads jfl). They worship white cock and need the pale white flesh of a cracker pressed against theirs as he digs into their dark hairy snatches

• JFL
100%
mutts and blacks rule the world these days

Brown women are third most loyal after MENA and black women. But tbh black women don’t really count they are loyal to black guys and any white guy who wants them

Black women are only "loyal" because other races don't want their nappy headed black asses. The second they get a chance to have a white man feeding them pasta and lobster they hop on it and leave their negroid brethren in the hood.

• +1
Black women are only "loyal" because other races don't want their nappy headed black asses. The second they get a chance to have a white man feeding them pasta and lobster they hop on it and leave their negroid brethren in the hood.
You’re right, check DMs brother :what:

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back