7C19D52D-0C18-4E24-B702-B02BEAAF77C5.jpeg
    151.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, killuarush, aerooooo and 11 others
In jannah maybe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41749, GabachoCopium, Deleted member 43058 and 6 others
I mean girls throw themselves at guys with curly hair sooo…..
yea i said 5.5/10 might pump and dump u bro u could also get a 4/10 with plump ass lifefuel for u

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Haseeb and arab_chink
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
you don't know what you actually look like since your so obese.

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
  • Love it
It's over for you

• WTF
you have jowls nigga how

• Woah
subhuman

• So Sad
  • WTF
I was lurking before so i am a trucel
calling yourself a truce without even trying to lose weight is crazy. it looks like you have decent eyes and hair. You deserve to be alone

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
calling yourself a truce without even trying to lose weight is crazy. it looks like you have decent eyes and hair. You deserve to be alone
Then why tf did i end up here, i didnt come cause of tik tok, i came because i searching for surgeries before when someone called me below average

he has an anime pfp what do you expect

Then why tf did i end up here, i didnt come cause of tik tok, i came because i searching for surgeries before when someone called me below average
because your fat nigga and that shit aint genetic.

Kuwaiti 😂😂😂

Last edited:
you fucking retarted idiot I feel like your trolling at this point , get to 12% bf and then look into surgery retard

you are below average because you are fat as hell

you fucking retarted idiot I feel like your trolling at this point , get to 12% bf and then look into surgery retard

you are below average because you are fat as hell
I didnt even want to be in this postion. I cry every night about if i deserved to be loved. Fuck this world

I didnt even want to be in this postion. I cry every night about if i deserved to be loved. Fuck this world
cry then little bitch no one cares, its not hard to lose weight just look at one of the weight loss guides on here. YOU put yourself in the situation no one else.

I think you have some decent traits and someone will fw you if they could actually see your jawline. Its not over yet unless you let the excess estrogen from being fat as fuck make you cry.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Me if I bloatmaxxed and had a subhuman nose

• +1
Reactions: med
cry then little bitch no one cares, its not hard to lose weight just look at one of the weight loss guides on here. YOU put yourself in the situation no one else.

I think you have some decent traits and someone will fw you if they could actually see your jawline. Its not over yet unless you let the excess estrogen from being fat as fuck make you cry.
Bro you dont think i try, my whole life has been a fuscking disaster. My parents hate me, i dont have any friends, and i see my bullies with the best couples. I hope one day youll be in my shoes and know the hell im living

No never your so ugly

I don’t often hate on this forum but you are subhuman and need death please never posts again.