Do you think if i beat my bully infront of his gf she will suck me then?

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
like think about it once i show to her that her bf is a weak cuck would she naturally come with me after that?

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
what does it matter when you're packing a 4 incher

she'll just run back to him once she sees your pathetic package

then he'll bully you more for being small dicked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: GetShrekt, Festrunk and Deleted member 1182
what does it matter when you're packing a 4 incher

she'll just run back to him once she sees your pathetic package

then he'll bully you more for being small dicked
b-but it doesnt make sense bro! my bully is a fat fuck like me he must have a small dick too r-right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You need to win cock comparing contest

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1182
My old oneitis and her boyfriend were behind me in the lunch line. Took everything from me not to knock that jit the fuck out. He’s such a soycuck too.

I’d say go for it

• +1
if you are good looking yes, if you are not then no

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and Deleted member 1182
the idea that women widely feel sexual attraction for men who beat up their bfs is total mastubatory nonsense (next time someone posts shit like that just read how it written, you can almost hear the one handed typing and gaped mouth breathing). If you think about it its really an extension of the cuckold fantasy, which, ironically, is primarily a male fantasy, not a female one. In reality women go fucking wild and either attack or scream bloody murder when you beat up their bfs and then they hate your guts because you've not only hurt their boyfriend but you've lowered their status by making them the partner of a guy who lost a fight. I'm sure you can find some stories of women begrudgingly feeling sexual attraction for someone who assaulted their partner, but its the internet; you can also find people who cut their testicles off and fried them in olive oil.

how likely does anyone think it is that you beat the shit out of some guy and then his girlfriend tracks you down to catch your cum? LMFAO, im sure neet hermit believe shit like this happens, but i have literally never heard of something like this happening IRL, and I've been friends with guys who habitually get into fights.

She will just hate you more, but you should

• +1
just read how it written, you can almost hear the one handed typing and gaped mouth breathing
ya got me

but tbh its my ultimate lust for revenge thats speaking here whats more humuliating than the scenario i posted in the op?
She will just hate you more, but you should
will try my best, man

ya got me

but tbh its my ultimate lust for revenge thats speaking here whats more humuliating than the scenario i posted in the op?

will try my best, man

umm

what rhymes with 'more'

what rhymes with 'more'
aventador · baur · boar · boer · bohr · bore · borre · chore · clore · coar · cohr · cor · core · corps · corr · d'or · dinosour · doerr · dohr · door · dore · dorr · drawer · faure · floor · flor · flore · for · fore · four · glor · glore · goar · gore · gorr · hoar · hoare · hoerr · hor · horr · knorr · kohr · laur · laure · loar · loehr · lohr · lor · lore · moar · mohr · moore · mor · morr · nohr · nor · oar · ohr · or · ore · orr · paw · poor · por · pore · porr · pour · raw · roar · roehr · rohr · saur · schnorr · schor · schorr · scor · score · shore · shorr · smore · snore · soar · sor · sore · sour · spaur · spore · stands4 · stoehr · stohr · store · storr · straw · sure · swore · thor · tor · tore · torr · torre · tour · vore · war · warr · whore · woehr · wor · wore · yore · your · you`re · abhor · ador · adore · afore · amour · armor · ashore · assure · bator · before · c4 · cat-4 · coleslaw · contour · decor · delore · deplore · devor · dior · elnore · explore · farmer · gabor · galore · gilgore · hardcore · ignore · igor · implore · inscore · inshore · jambor · labore · lahore · lalor · lamaur · lazor · lenore · livor · longcor · m4 · mazor · melor · minotaur · ngor · noncore · offshore · outpour · outscore · postwar · prewar · rapport · restore · roquemore · rumore · score draw · sedor · senor · therefore · timor · tremor · anymore · armentor · balthazor · bulbasaur · corredor · corridor · evermore · guarantor · heretofore · instamour · livermore · monte d'or · montefiore · padipir · paramore · underscore

• Love it
ya got me

will try my best, man

Its definitely humiliating but thats my point; the standard response to humiliation is hatred, not sexual infatuation.

• So Sad