Do you think im old too to rock hair style like this?

D

Deleted member 19576

Zephir
Should I go for more generic gentleman hairstyle or keep this feminine Young men style? Im 31m years old. Is this too gringe for my age?

Take1

Hair could work fine but shave that beard.

Feel like a shorter more masculine cut would suit you more. Maybe medium length actually

If you trained neck + got jacked, ezpz.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19576
Utter shit. Every man will think you’re a faggot. Girls over 18 will too.

Feel like a shorter more masculine cut would suit you more. Maybe medium length actually

If you trained neck + got jacked, ezpz.
Something like this? I can do this with current hairstyle. I need just use hair spray.

I can rock full beard. I just fucked it this time.
Beard never suits prettyboy hairstyles and vice versa. If you want the beard you got to change up the hair and if you want the hair you got to cut off the beard. Prettyboys are always clean shaven and since you want to rock the prettyboy haircut I would suggest you do the same.

• +1
Beard never suits prettyboy hairstyles and vice versa. If you want the beard you got to change up the hair and if you want the hair you got to cut off the beard. Prettyboys are always clean shaven and since you want to rock the prettyboy haircut I would suggest you do the same.
I agree lol. I think im gonna for more mature style. Sometimes I feel stupid when I do this pretty boy shit at age of 30.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
I agree lol. I think im gonna for more mature style. Sometimes I feel stupid when I do this pretty boy shit at age of 30.
Imo get rid of the prettyboy hair. Get something more mature like a side part and that way you can keep the beard as well.

• +1