Do you think invisilign fix a little bit my recessed maxilla?

G

gigatruecel

Gold
I not finnish my treatment yet
The first 2 pics is before and the other two is after
@moreroidsmoredates what is your opinion?

Attachments

• 2688605_IMG_20220110_184614.jpg
    2688605_IMG_20220110_184614.jpg
    726.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 2688606_IMG_20220110_184534.jpg
    2688606_IMG_20220110_184534.jpg
    773.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241010_174207.jpg
    IMG_20241010_174207.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20241010_174232.jpg
    IMG_20241010_174232.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I not finnish my treatment yet
The first 2 pics is before and the other two is after
@moreroidsmoredates what is your opinion?
It looks more or less the same to me, maybe some minor changes, but nothing too major. I wouldn’t put too much expectations on invisilign.

You should go with braces to correct your bite and get jaw surgery after to correct your class III malocclusion.

You will ascend hard after that, trust me.

Ask your ortho for braces and contact your maxfac surgeon.

Call the hospital and say that you want to make an appointment with the jaw department for a potential surgery aka your maxfac surgeon.

The ortho and maxfac surgeon go hand in hand.

It looks more or less the same to me, maybe some minor changes, but nothing too major. I wouldn’t put too much expectations on invisilign.

You should go with braces to correct your bite and get jaw surgery after to correct your class III malocclusion.

Call the hospital and say that you want to make an appointment with the jaw department for a potential surgery aka your maxfac surgeon.

Yes i need a bimax and fix my underbite

• +1

Interested, currently undergoing Invisalign treatment coming towards the end. My palates been expanded and would say I notice my cheekbones more and my eyes have a better sharper look from under eye support. I went in with an underbite aswell. Do you typically do the treatment AND get like bimax? Cause if so I deadass would do it.

• +1
Interested, currently undergoing Invisalign treatment coming towards the end. My palates been expanded and would say I notice my cheekbones more and my eyes have a better sharper look from under eye support. I went in with an underbite aswell. Do you typically do the treatment AND get like bimax? Cause if so I deadass would do it.
How severe was your underbite to begin with?