Do you think it is worth it to wait another few years to have girlfriend?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
I was mainly considering roping but do you think waiting for more years is okay?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
No, carry on

what will change in a few years? surgery?

No problem, lots of people didnt have a girl back then. Do you know Todd Valentine?
Idk, but I heard average age gets rid of virginity is like 15

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and toolateforme
Idk, but I heard average age gets rid of virginity is like 15
Nope. Im from germany, we are pretty early with that in worldwide comparison and we at 17.8 as average, also lots of people lie and say they lost it earlier than they did

Nope. Im from germany, we are pretty early with that in worldwide comparison and we at 17.8 as average, also lots of people lie and say they lost it earlier than they did
I've been feeling lonely too much and feeling like I'm losing my youth really bad.

I've been feeling lonely too much and feeling like I'm losing my youth really bad.
Work on your mental health bro, thatll make you more social and motivated. Also, moneymaxx and buy facepulling device, not even joking you.could look fine af

Waiting for what? Think about how you current lifestyle could lead towards getting a girlfriend and what the odds are of that happening.

If the odds are bad, you need to change your lifestyle, because nothing is going to happen and fall onto your lap.

Waiting for what? Think about how you current lifestyle could lead towards getting a girlfriend and what the odds are of that happening.

If the odds are bad, you need to change your lifestyle, because nothing is going to happen and fall onto your lap.
Yeah I'm trying to get things in line