Do you think it's Okay to chose your partner based on their looks?

E

ExcelatIncel

Iron
What is the most important parameter on chosing your potential life partner? Would you have looks as an important criteria?

I know personality and compatibility has to be there for an LTR to sustain, but would you chose someone with less compatibility and more good looks or higher compatibility with less good looks or no looks at all?

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5912
I don't think most of the people here on looksmax will get married at least for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551
What are your reasons for not getting married?
I don't think most of the people here on looksmax will get married at least for me

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 5912
What are your reasons for not getting married?
I just don't want to settle down
especially in todays generation were most girls are thots
one you understand female nature and hypergamy you won't want to get married tbh
pump and dumps only

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 1551
High compatibility, average looks would be fine for me. Wouldn't want ugly foid still, no matter how compatible we'd be.

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga, Deleted member 5583 and Over
High compatibility, average looks would be fine for me. Wouldn't want ugly foid still, no matter how compatible we'd be.
But our threshold of average changes from person to person tbh

As long as they aren’t ethnic, it’s fine

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Since I was young I was always obsessed with over average girls

But they would never write me back on the internet

Just once a pretty girls was interested

The others were all ugly or average

So looks was always my first priority

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 5912
I just don't want to settle down
especially in todays generation were most girls are thots
one you understand female nature and hypergamy you won't want to get married tbh
pump and dumps only
Wrong

Literally all that matters in life = looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Deleted member 685
everyone does that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
What is the most important parameter on chosing your potential life partner? Would you have looks as an important criteria?
1. I am a virgin so it would be fair to demand a virgin gf.
2. Most I'd accept is 2 sex partners maximum (only in LTR), and if she did hookups or FWB or ONS she's done for me even if its Lea Seydoux.
3. Loyalty above all.
4. Looks at my level (for example I have acne scars so I'd take a girl with acne or scars too, my face is PSL3 so I'm fine with my girl being PSL3 subhuman).
5. I am fit so no chubsters or landwhales. I like thin and small girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Look fucking good
Be a fucking mogger
I wanna mog everywhere with her
I want to make every peasant we walk by feel inferior

Idc about n count unless way higher than mine and she didn't fuck in my social circle

And she shall not be life draining

That's honestly it

But in my experience
For every Stacy a Chad is tired of fucking her
(I'm not chad but statement still Stand)

I have a hard time settling and not being tempted

Last edited:
All are whores so might aswell be cheated on by one you find attractive than a ugly bitch

• +1
Reactions: ExcelatIncel
Overlapping of interests and humour, similar intelligence, atleast average looking

Yes, my future dog gotta have nice and fluffy fur and a forward grown maxilla.

Jfl at thinking men have a choice. They take whatever they can get.

1. I am a virgin so it would be fair to demand a virgin gf.
2. Most I'd accept is 2 sex partners maximum (only in LTR), and if she did hookups or FWB or ONS she's done for me even if its Lea Seydoux.
3. Loyalty above all.
4. Looks at my level (for example I have acne scars so I'd take a girl with acne or scars too, my face is PSL3 so I'm fine with my girl being PSL3 subhuman).
5. I am fit so no chubsters or landwhales. I like thin and small girls.
I'm not saying you're expectations are wrong and if you are looking to get married in the west, you'll already rule out 60% of the female population with point 1 and 2. Nowadays you barely find anyone who's loyal too :p

• +1
Reactions: Over
I'm not saying you're expectations are wrong and if you are looking to get married in the west, you'll already rule out 60% of the female population with point 1 and 2. Nowadays you barely find anyone who's loyal too :p
Rather be incel than cuck married to a whore with 2+ dicks in her. Thankfully I dont live in murica btw I am from Poland I think degeneracy isn't that big here.

Rather be incel than cuck married to a whore with 2+ dicks in her. Thankfully I dont live in murica btw I am from Poland I think degeneracy isn't that big here.
Polish girls are very cute with almost flawless skin, source : have a colleague who's married at like 23 JFL. Tbh I'd rather be an incel than marry a hoe, it's juust that I cannot live with myself being a cuck lol

• +1
Reactions: Over