Do you think it’s true men are ignoring women these days

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
This is a common redpill cope.
I think they have become even bigger simps. It’s the opposite

• +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, JovenCansao, Autismcel and 2 others
I don’t see anybody approaching anybody. Only guys doing well in the market are low inhib NT MTN+ 5’8+.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, AutisticGymcel, Autismcel and 7 others
propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel, Klasik616 and autistic_tendencies
I think it's kinda true, a lot of men are scared of women nowadays.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, AutisticGymcel, Autismcel and 5 others
It’s true

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Kanye West's Cousin
This is a common redpill cope.
I think they have become even bigger simps. It’s the opposite
Yeah but not in person it’s a really suspiciously easy algorithm favored toward women to make a lot of money from simps on a lot of apps

Nah, women are ignoring men

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, JovenCansao, BideltMaxer and 7 others
The magnitude and loudness of the minority who simps has gotten louder but I do believe men are giving up and just not trying moreso than any other period in history. Most men I know have stopped pursuing a girl but hold out hope that some random girl will pick them

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, BeanletMogger, watah and 3 others
No, red pillers are retarded and contradict themselves, they should know how much attention even unattractive foids get. It’s all on screens, and maybe that is becoming inverse to how much actual sex and relationships are being had these days, I see and hear very contradictory things about that so it’s actually kinda hard to get a sense of. But for sure the problem is not lack of attention.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, autistic_tendencies and Klasik616
Normies do not get women because women are not attracted to average men. Also their social skills suck so they don't make women interested enough to date them. Men who take care of themselves, have good social skills and make money have the majority of dating options and they get women easy.

Men who cannot get women decide to become MGTOW or looksmaxxing, both are incels. The question is not who talks with women but who gets women. Women will always have some man to talk with and if they don't have one is because of an standard issue or her dull personality. If foids are alone now is their fault.

The wall is red pill cope, women never hit the wall unless she's below LTB. Foids don't wanna date you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 1966Ford, teefight, GunDevilHybrid and 2 others
Pure Cope

The simping and approaching have merely just shifted to Online

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao, teefight, BeanletMogger and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Yliaster and Whatever
Of course not

Redpill cope era is over and the genders get separated more and more irl thru media infouences

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Redpill cope era is over and the genders get separated more and more irl thru media infouences
if genders really get separeted men benefit more as they don't need the emotional part, they can just fuck a prostitute 1-2 per week.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Normies do not get women because women are not attracted to average men. Also their social skills suck so they don't make women interested enough to date them. Men who take care of themselves, have good social skills and make money have the majority of dating options and they get women easy.

Men who cannot get women decide to become MGTOW or looksmaxxing, both are incels. The question is not who talks with women but who gets women. Women will always have some man to talk with and if they don't have one is because of an standard issue or her dull personality. If foids are alone now is their fault.

The wall is red pill cope, women never hit the wall unless she's below LTB. Foids don't wanna date you.
Brutal read

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
No. Most men still worship women for existing (validation starved dogs) and treat them like adult children who can never do anything wrong.

Normie and ugly men know deep down they have no inherent value besides being providers.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies