Do you think lookstheory going mainstream will reduce or increase lookism?

Thushespokeofit

Thushespokeofit

Banned
Do you think people will stop discriminating so much against ugly people like they had for other groups or do you think it will increase standards?

Truth doesn't go mainstream

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, AspiringChad, KrissKross and 1 other person
People are already against lookism. Just for women, though. What you're asking is "When will men get a Dove Campaign For Real Beauty commercial?"

I think it'll make things worse for a few years. Normies will start looksmaxxing and so there will be more competition.

Then eventually it'll start to get better when the general population realize the evils of a sexually open society and we slowly return to traditionalism.

it wont go mainstream

People are already against lookism. Just for women, though. What you're asking is "When will men get a Dove Campaign For Real Beauty commercial?"
I mean people often discriminate against ugly people without realizing it, its often bought up that certain races, religions, genders or groups are treated differently by law enforcement, schools, companies e.t.c I'm willing to bet if they did some studies there would fine high discrimination against people based on their looks

Last edited:
Society will devolve into the stone ages after half the world is destroyed and a blackpilled individual will rewrite history with his followers, removing all signs of a modern civilization and enslaving the jews so that they can build pyramids for us so that we can once again re harness electrical energy in a primitive fashion.

I mean people often discriminate against ugly people without realizing it, its often bought up that certain races, religions, genders or groups are treated differently by law enforcement, schools, companies e.t.c I'm willing to bet if they did some studies there would fine high discrimination against people based on their looks

People already discuss that. "Microaggressions" we call them.

Theyll start talking about personality and it’s influence and acknowledging looks but still dismissively

You can still succeed if your X, Dw ....