chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee

this guy thinks so

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
sometimes

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Some got divorce rape and want to move on (probably only a minority), many are copping incels, it is a normal reaction to dislike women and want nothing to do with them when you have been treated like garbage as a subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: x30001, The Dude Abides, BigBiceps and 3 others
I believe some men are just sick of dating women that turn out to be the same and some are just incels in denials so I’d say it’s a mix.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and ChoSeungHui
@VST

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and RichardSpencel
Who cares what they are, as long as they're redpilled about women its fine. Let them have a big ego not my problem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Yes cunt

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Deleted member 685
This forum is not better tbh. The only difference is average user here is better looking than average incel or mgtow. Mindsetwise even weaker than incels.

No

• WTF
MGTOW are dumber than incels and mostly divorced losers in their 40s and 50s, they WOULD be incel if they lived in current generation but they betabuxed back in the 80s or 90s.

Somewhat.I do think that a mojority of them are below avarage or avarage and middle aged,so they can't benefit from hypergimy,which is why they understand female nature.But I don't think they're incels.

One thing about MGTOW is they COPE very hard and pretend they are influencing society, they think that men being incel and being rejected by women = men going mgtow. They also think that women who say there are no good men left are being left single by men going mgtow, when the reality is it is only because modern women are hypergamous and reject 90% of modern men. They whine and bitch about all non-mgtow men, but try to take credit for influencing society, they are VERY low IQ overall, although there is nothing wrong with not pursuing modern trashy women except if you are a Chad/tyrone who can get sex.

The virgin MGTOW vs the Chad incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Vitruvian
Absolutely. The most copey of coping movements to ever exist.

What a disgrace as a man to deny your basic biology. Ridiculous cope

• +1
Ye

• +1
Reactions: x30001

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
JFL at mgtow. just ignore your biological instincts bro

I mean if you can consistently can get a gf (regardless of how) and get burnt every time then decide you're done playing then ya I dont think that makes them "incel". People need to make up their minds. You cant call a mgtow fag a incel then deny him access to incel websites after he talks about his life where he does fuck. Ya they are coping with their pride about denying women but to call them incel is retarded.

Yes they are incels in denial. And low IQ