Do you think most women are patient, sensible and just act dry/ hang-uppy? or do you think they're literally autistic.

What is the true nature of women

• They are fully aware of how to be normal, they only act bitchy if they can do it confidently.

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • They are unaware and selective, and often bitchy if they don't see their fantasy world

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
I've been speculating this for a time.
But which option do you personally subscribe to internally.

Most women are the first.

Ever since social media like tiktok and instagram came out, a becky with a pretty decent body can post herself wearing something slutty online and get unlimited likes, comments, and validation from it. This makes them think they are the hottest girl in the world and their ego gets inflated so much because of simping that they will no longer take less than their ideal man and they become "confident" (bitchy and narcissistic) and think the world revolves around them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ever since social media like tiktok and instagram came out, a becky with a pretty decent body can post herself wearing something slutty online and get unlimited likes, comments, and validation from it. This makes them think they are the hottest girl in the world and their ego gets inflated so much because of simping that they will no longer take less than their ideal man and they become "confident" (bitchy and narcissistic) and think the world revolves around them.
give me a perf example of the girl ur talking abt lol

if they don’t find you attractive, you don’t exist to them. you are subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
show me waht exactly ur talking abt with that becky lol

I used to work with a girl that'd turn into a bitch the moment I was alone with her, as soon as someone else was watching she was the nicest kindest person in the room, tho she'd still grimace at me when they theren't looking.

The shit you have to deal with being ugly and autistic jfl man, idk what I ever did to her but she treated me so shit whenever she could.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15302