Do you think muslim in future in west will become more controlling and keep muslim in check?

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single
If they cant, no one can. Are they becoming more extremist, more controlling? Since the degeneracy is becoming more aware and they grew up seeing muslim girls fuck around like hoe and have become skeptical. So they understand nature of hoes, but will they apply it and keep their daughters, sister in check? or do you think they will become more liberal and not care? or will muslim women become more aggressive and hit back like in iran?

@HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @House Lannister @SecularIslamist @human304 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @reptiles @Preston @FailedNormieManlet

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 23218
If they cant, no one can. Are they becoming more extremist, more controlling? Since the degeneracy is becoming more aware and they grew up seeing muslim girls fuck around like hoe and have become skeptical. So they understand nature of hoes, but will they apply it and keep their daughters, sister in check? or do you think they will become more liberal and not care? or will muslim women become more aggressive and hit back like in iran?

@HimmyButler @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @House Lannister @SecularIslamist @human304 @PrinceLuenLeoncur @JohnDoe @reptiles @Preston @FailedNormieManlet
No they will get worst and become just as degen as white women in the west tbh they are lent that far away anyway rn

• +1
Reactions: robtical
No they will get worst and become just as degen as white women in the west tbh they are lent that far away anyway rn
Good, then I can slay them then convert to Islam to formalise the slaying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical and SecularIslamist
It will get more and more degenerate until it reaches a peak and then there will be mass uprising of Muslims keeping their women in check the way I see it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, robtical, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
Most won't (Saudi, Turkey, Iran etc). Some will (Indonesia, Kazakh, Morocco).

BIt it's okay because Swedenistan and Londonistan is rising alhamdullilah. Muslims in msulim countries turning away, while western born Muslims turning towards Islam because of their cuck valueless systems.

The hadith stating the Sun will rise in the West and Islam will become a foreign religion is ringing truer day by day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: robtical, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
It will get more and more degenerate until it reaches a peak and then there will be mass uprising of Muslims keeping their women in check the way I see it
The men are degen too my male cousins so far that got married all married non Muslim women and do drugs and aren’t even Muslim in practice

• +1
Reactions: robtical, Xangsane and House Lannister
The men are degen too my male cousins so far that got married all married non Muslim women and do drugs and aren’t even Muslim in practice
My brother is the same. But if you speak about Islam he acts like a jihadi. Doesn't have to be practicing. Just ready for jihad insha'Allah.

• +1
Reactions: robtical and PrinceLuenLeoncur
My brother is the same. But if you speak about Islam he acts like a jihadi. Doesn't have to be practicing. Just ready for jihad insha'Allah.
I mean I would do the same if the muzzie foids are hoes it’s better to marry a non muzzie one because hotter and less larp. Parents don’t care if the foids just revert

• +1
Reactions: robtical and SecularIslamist

BIt it's okay because Swedenistan and Londonistan is rising alhamdullilah. Muslims in msulim countries turning away, while western born Muslims turning towards Islam because of their cuck valueless systems.

The hadith stating the Sun will rise in the West and Islam will become a foreign religion is ringing truer day by day.
Didnt current gen grow up sexless and have become bitter toward muslim women who have sex? Why does it have to hit peak? Do they not care?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Shia?

• +1
Mash’allah

This is what god wants, sharia on a whores head

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: House Lannister and robtical

I want me and my future wife to move back to my father's original home country but I'm worried they will become like a western country.

• +1
Didnt current gen grow up sexless and have become bitter toward muslim women who have sex? Why does it have to hit peak? Do they not care?
I mean you can’t really control them if they wanna fuck it’s gonna happen especially if they go to uni they will have multiple relationships and casual encounters
Yea

• +1
Reactions: robtical and Xangsane
I mean you can’t really control them if they wanna fuck it’s gonna happen especially if they go to uni they will have multiple relationships and casual encounters

Yea
JFL not surprised

• +1
I want me and my future wife to move back to my father's original home country but I'm worried they will become like a western country.
I thought you don't speak Arabic?

• +1
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, robtical and Xangsane
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: robtical and Deleted member 23218
short answer yes, but it will take many decades

• +1
short answer yes, but it will take many decades
It’s just difficult in the west society’s as a whole needs to change

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and robtical
It's too late. No neuroplasticity for it. Just Englishmaxxx in Dubai or something.
But I'll be married with a wife. I'd likely have kids. And I want to go to my dad's country, not dubai.

• +1

Yea
yes you cannot control. arent most muslim men incels? since they dont get sex, while the muslim women get fucked. This should make them bitter and controlling. Do they not care? or just accepted it as reality? OR they arent muslim themselves?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
@Xangsane sunni foid in my dorm hosted a mullattos bbc in her. Room she was a hoejabi mena

• +1
yes you cannot control. arent most muslim men incels? since they dont get sex, while the muslim women get fucked. This should make them bitter and controlling. Do they not care? or just accepted it as reality? OR they arent muslim themselves?
They accept it just like other men. You can’t change it muslim women in the west are just normal women

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
usa pakistanis are just another breed. Most degenerate pakistani diaspora western country.
USA Muslims in general spineless.

They have gay mosques there. Even UK govt wouldn't allow that coz they know they'd need 24hr protection. Meanwhile Qadianis / Ahmadis are hated by everyone, even non-Muslim liberals hate them and call them British puppets JFL.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, robtical and Deleted member 23218
usa pakistanis are just another breed. Most degenerate pakistani diaspora western country.
This foid was from Canada but most foods will act this way if they go to uni. First time away from parents they can have their home ohase before marriage

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and robtical
I personally do not think much will change. Most men will be sedated. They will be able to get sex but it will just calm them down. Because there are people working 12 hrs 6 hours a day which is far worse, yet they do it even tho it just makes end meet.

dont care about degeneracy

• +1
USA Muslims in general spineless.

They have gay mosques there. Even UK govt wouldn't allow that coz they know they'd need 24hr protection. Meanwhile Qadianis / Ahmadis are hated by everyone, even non-Muslim liberals hate them and call them British puppets JFL.
Because UK muslims are uneducated and poor ones. With time their attitude will change too, believe it or not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Deleted member 23218
Because UK muslims are uneducated and poor ones. With time their attitude will change too, believe it or not.
I watches a video from some Uk Muslim curry shrink she talked about how cheating is super common with Muslim women lol

• +1
I watches a video from some Uk Muslim curry shrink she talked about how cheating is super common with Muslim women lol
Yea i saw that one too but uk muslims say otherwise. so theres that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 23218
Yea i saw that one too but uk muslims say otherwise. so theres that.
No one wants to admit their women are hoes tbh. I’m more referring to foids that semi uni much more likely to be hoes

• +1
No one wants to admit their women are hoes tbh. I’m more referring to foids that semi uni much more likely to be hoes
what about those that dont move for uni?

So being rich/educated = being liberal JFL.

Gtfo you've bought into this liberal Jewish propaganda.

what about those that dont move for uni?
It depends lol a lot of them can become hoes in high school most women lose their virginity around 17 even muzzie foids it’s just 100% sure that they are hoes if they went to uni

• +1
So being rich/educated = being liberal JFL.

Gtfo you've bought into this liberal Jewish propaganda.
Nah, i am saying their attitudes will become more liberal. Religiosity declines with higher socioeconomic situation. The attitude also become more liberal with increase in education(they push open mind). May not work in the adults, but definitely in the children who grew up in richer environment.

Nah, i am saying their attitudes will become more liberal. Religiosity declines with higher socioeconomic situation.
That's not a given. Right wing people are economically and socially conservative.

Go back to r/atheism
The attitude also become more liberal with increase in education(they push open mind).
Muh muh open mind = liberal.

Liberalism is the biggest dogma of modern day society. If you're not a liberal, you're an 'extremist' - which is the secular liberal word for heretic.
May not work in the adults, but definitely in the children who grew up in richer environment.
You are definitely curry living in India.

That's not a given. Right wing people are economically and socially conservative.

Go back to r/atheism

Muh muh open mind = liberal.

Liberalism is the biggest dogma of modern day society. If you're not a liberal, you're an 'extremist' - which is the secular liberal word for heretic.

You are definitely curry living in India.
You can cope all you want. The studies show people BECOME less religious with higher socioeconomic. This may not work for people who are religious and become rich. But their children who grew up in richer environment than their parents, will become less religious.

Yes I am saying liberal/be open minded culture is promoted socially and educationally. Anything not culturally correct will lead to you becoming ostracized, which happens in both conservative group and liberal group. Dont align with their views = you leave them. Polarization.

Paki in the Uk do this as well. You won’t hear of an Arab girl having trains ran on her in uni.

Well maybe in France to some bbc but outside of that riot shirhole this wouldn’t happen. More proof thag Arab women are the msot pious women on earth
Depends on the type of arab Levantine are sluts. Also the Sunni foid I mentioned earlier was Arab she was gulf

Depends on the type of arab Levantine are sluts. Also the Sunni foid I mentioned earlier was Arab she was gulf
Leventine women aren’t real Arabs they are part white and thus whores. Real Arabs like gulf Arabs are not whores like lebense and Moroccan/Maghrebi women who are BBC lovers.

JFL. I mean I cannot even speak I forgot I had a date with a gulf foid I still stand by the fact that they are less whore than other races even if I have defiled them before. But tbf ethnic hoes love me so it’s not their fault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
Leventine women aren’t real Arabs they are part white and thus whores. Real Arabs like gulf Arabs are not whores like lebense and Moroccan/Maghrebi women who are BBC lovers.
Prolly on average yeah but there are gulf hoes at my uni

Prolly on average yeah but there are gulf hoes at my uni
I updated my comment as I have preyed on gulf foids on night outs myself. But it’s incredibly rare to find a gulf foid in a club like super rare (I mistook her for a paki as the only degen Muslim whores are pakis and Turks) still if everh race of women was rated in terms of being a whore white women would be number 1 and Arab women would be last place cos they whore the least