Do you think my father is jealous of me?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
He always shamed my oneitis and called me stupid for dating her but tbh I think he is just jealous because she is a hot slut and he couldn't pull a girl like her.

And it was always obvious he is a coper because he always said that nordic/german girls are better than greek ones. JFL. Everyone knows med girls are the masterrace. Men who worship northern Europe sluts are those who can't get pretty girls of their own race.

Parents are never truly satisfied. Be incel and they act patronizing, be slayer and they get butthurt.

Well, your dad got laid with your mom. Is your mom hot?

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
no, she isn't. my oneitis mogs her to oblivion
Absolute mad man.

You were supposed to say your mom is the most beautiful woman in the world.

TenseLeafyAmberpenshell-size_restricted.gif

I never got people who prefer certain races to others. I wouldn't say that any one race is overall more attractive than another one (except if we're talking about men, height is a thing to place into consideration).

I never got people who prefer certain races to others. I wouldn't say that any one race is overall more attractive than another one (except if we're talking about men, height is a thing to place into consideration).
These kind of generalizations come from the average looks by race. Whites look better on average.

There are good looking people in every race.

Because she's your mom. duhh

yeah so?

the best race is your own race. those who preach about aryans are copers.
There are good looking people in every race.

this

aryan girls look like absolute dogshit without makeup

He always shamed my oneitis and called me stupid for dating her but tbh I think he is just jealous because she is a hot slut and he couldn't pull a girl like her.

And it was always obvious he is a coper because he always said that nordic/german girls are better than greek ones. JFL. Everyone knows med girls are the masterrace. Men who worship northern Europe sluts are those who can't get pretty girls of their own race.

Parents are never truly satisfied. Be incel and they act patronizing, be slayer and they get butthurt.
With how trash your threads are I'd say your father was just painfully realistic by calling you stupid.

this, this, this. med girl or death
med girls usually have thick hair, eyebrows, lashes and skin. i have a turkish female cousin, who's hot without makeup. even when she wakes up she looks so gorgeous

With how trash your threads are I'd say your father was just painfully realistic by calling you stupid.

he calls me stupid because he thinks she is a trashy slut
med girls usually have thick hair, eyebrows, lashes and skin. i have a turkish female cousin, who's hot without makeup. even when she wakes up she looks so gorgeous

yep.

Because she's your mom. duhh
That is cucked thinking.

True blackpilled niggas like @blackopstruecel acknowledge when they have shit genes from their parents

That is cucked thinking.

True blackpilled niggas like @blackopstruecel acknowledge when they have shit genes from their parents

true, my good genes come from uncle and grandpa

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
That is cucked thinking.

lol you actually took the joke seriously.

You guys are jaded as fuk.

ogre for fathercels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back