Do you think normies are more evil than the average incel?(POLL)

Are normies more evil than inks?

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 15 34.1%

• Total voters
wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

broken but not destroyed
I’m not sure but I’m leaning more towards normies being more evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Depresso and moggathon
no, cause incels have no morals

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, itisoverboyos, Samsepioler and 3 others
No they aren’t. Have you seen the criminal tier shit said on here?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, Samsepioler, HitAndRun and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and wishIwasSalludon
nigga just proved my point
Normies deserve it JFL they do far worse to incel tier men. I also count a lot of bluepilled Incels as normies if they don’t fit the abused dog category

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, niqfan625, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Normies deserve it JFL they do far worse to incel tier men. I also count a lot of bluepilled Incels as normies if they don’t fit the abused dog category
cope

You’re trying too hard you don’t believe any of this.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
you are a fool if you vote "no"

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: itisoverboyos, efidescontinuado and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: scrunchables, The Antichrist and wishIwasSalludon
You’re trying too hard you don’t believe any of this.
Nope. These people legit shit on certain people and take advantage of them. I do believe they’re evil and uncaring. They don’t respect you and there’s no reason to respect someone who doesn’t respect you irl. Simple fact, nothing I’m doing is trying too hard the average person in modern day society is a piece of shit with no issues in their life.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
I'm legit light triad

• JFL
Nope. These people legit shit on certain people and take advantage of them. I do believe they’re evil and uncaring. They don’t respect you and there’s no reason to respect someone who doesn’t respect you irl. Simple fact, nothing I’m doing is trying too hard the average person in modern day society is a piece of shit with no issues in their life.
But this simply isn’t true. You’re very out of touch from reality.

No it is true you can witness if you interact with people irl they’re selfish, annoying & stupid. The average person is shit and I genuinely see no reason why I have to socialize with them. I have self respect and I would prefer not to deal with normies.

• +1

Yes... Yes, they are... they are passive-aggressive about it but they compete and sabotage each other hard

• +1
You have dark personality traits. You have no right to lecture others on morality.

• JFL
Equally evil let's be fr now

Sacha Baron Cohen Yes GIF by Amazon Prime Video

True man, most people here have 0 morals
I have morals, but mostly around animals and stuff

I don't care about people tbh, except my mum and my dad, to a lesser extent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Depresso and wishIwasSalludon
incels talk bad about women on anonymous internet forums.

worst scum of the earth

• JFL
Reactions: Depresso and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Depresso and Deleted member 8758
Most normies in fact don't have morals around animals
Or they value human life

But yeah, I never claimed to be an edgelord
No most normies care about animals, normies care about animals more than people that’s one of the quintessential normie traits

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 8758 and optimisticzoomer
No most normies care about animals, normies care about animals more than people that’s one of the quintessential normie traits
Totally the opposite
Maybe whores caring about their dogs
It's well known that normies place too much value on human life

In a world without laws and no repercussions, most people would sooner kill a deer than another human

yes. that’s why they’re the winners compared to incels. they took advantage of people below them and won.

I think its not that normies are any more evil/good than incels, just that they have the luxury (for now) to be less morally sophisticated. Soon enough, they'll be reading ancient philosophers as they go through the dryspell a little bit longer.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
  • +1
I think that the great deal of suffering that stems from being an incel is indeed because incels are the types to have more morals, empathy and sensitivity while growing up(actually being a nice guy) which makes them susceptible to getting hurt by this rotten environment.

Normies are just conformist, selfish, close-minded, unempathetic and cruel pieces of trash.

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, EuroAscendCoper, HTN_Mentalcel and 2 others
Normies tend to be on the psychopathic and/or narcissistic spectrum, incels tend to be on the austistic spectrum. Mostly.

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2, HTN_Mentalcel and Depresso
Yeah, I think so.

And I don't say it to make normies look bad or anything.

I say it because I've seen their true and evil side.

And let me tell ya, they are absolute pieces of shit.

Yeah, yeah, many Incels are hateful, bigoted, toxic, sure, but that's only a consequence of being heavily abused in the past, so they turn into biterful beings.

But with normies it's diferent, they've acting like jerks since day 1.

They humiliate, exclude you, mock you and then act like they were morally superior to you.

One example: the girl that preaches tolerance on Instagram, Facebook is the same girl that was laughing when a bullied guy was being humiliated by her friend, lover, whatever...

The same guy that excluded, hurt another dude for no reason, just because he was an easy target, is the same that will post positive quotes on social media, when he doesn't even follows what he preaches.