Do you think playing redpill as a SUB5 makes you aggressively misogynistic?

Arthur schopenhauer

Arthur schopenhauer

Iron
the truth is that I'm still below sub5, I'm missing a little tweak on my nose to run for htn, but I've still managed to date a few girls. Many have turned me down. But I consider the big problem with this, is trying to combine aspects of the redpill game like roosh V or mistery, with being fully aware of blackpill. Knowing that if you don't get a validation message from a girl after a date it's probably due to some glitch on your face. I've ingested the redpill because I thought it was somewhat autistic, which also detracts you points against girls, but I still haven't been able to kill so far. All this has led me to have a much more misogynistic and self defense philosophy, you will always take it personally, getting rejected because of your physical appearance and there is no way to deal with it. The redpill tells you to approach 100 women and 3 will accept you, which for a mtn is true to a point, but the rejection of 97 women will ultimately make you a misogynist by nature.

I wish I had played the game in the 2000's, God what fun it must have been, when hypergamy hadn't exploded yet.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Darkeningstar
Yes, 'redpill' is a middle way between unintended repression and explicit misogyny