Do you Think putting Volufiline on your Penis will increase its girth? 🤔

liberiangrimreaper

liberiangrimreaper

#StacyOnly
Just thought about it

If Volufiline stimulates fat growth in areas that contain fat, and the penis contains fat cells, does that mean if you apply it to your penis nightly, your girth would increase? :feelshah: What do you think?

Might try this out with the leftover volufiline I have left. It’ll take ~60 days if I get the green light to see if it’s safe

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Humanoid, moreroidsmoredates and 4 others
Solution
geenger
Volufiline works by increasing the adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue. The thing is, there is no fat in the penis, so its not gonna work.
try it and get back to us. tag me

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
Volufiline works by increasing the adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue. The thing is, there is no fat in the penis, so its not gonna work.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, hattrick, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Solution
I did that for 3 months, i don't know if it worked or not :)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and liberiangrimreaper
Debunked in under 10 minutes 🤦🏾‍♂️

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
do a 10 hour gooning session with volufline as the lubricant and you will see an inch of growth overnight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: exkira, poopoohead, greycel and 1 other person
what about putting it on girls tits/thighs

• +1
what about putting it on girls tits/thighs
A volufiline seller on amazon actually did a study on volufiline with woman’s breast and it showed improvements

IMG 2820

Though it won’t work I’ll just try it just bc I have nothing else to lose. Couldn’t find any risks on applying it to the shaft either. 🤷

minor increase but ill try. where to buy?

It’s expensive for a minuscule amount. 28 USD for 10mL, 52 USD for 30 mL, and 116 USD for 100mL. There’s other suppliers for cheap but idk if they’re verified + the one linked is the company who did the study.

• So Sad
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

It’s expensive for a minuscule amount. 28 USD for 10mL, 52 USD for 30 mL, and 116 USD for 100mL. There’s other suppliers for cheap but idk if they’re verified + the one linked is the company who did the study.
damn that shit is expensive. should i just date a black girl instead?

• +1
Elaborate

here your new forum after looksmax, second asylum

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and liberiangrimreaper
yo op if u clamp be careful fr it cant be dangerous

• +1

Attachments

• C1C0799F-BAD6-414D-9F62-FF285B5CAD2E.png
    C1C0799F-BAD6-414D-9F62-FF285B5CAD2E.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Yes the cavernous bodies of the penis have a certain amount of fat but thats literally inside your penis. Volufiline acts in the fatty tissue under the skin, its not gonna penetrate inside the penis. Volufiline doesnt work to make your penis thicker.
There's a product I seen a year ago that is can penetrate through skin many times better than castor oil. I have it favorited on tiktok I believe and I have to find it. Don't know if it's enough to penetrate to the fat pads on the penis

it was called MBCO or something like that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Just thought about it

If Volufiline stimulates fat growth in areas that contain fat, and the penis contains fat cells, does that mean if you apply it to your penis nightly, your girth would increase? :feelshah: What do you think?

Might try this out with the leftover volufiline I have left. It’ll take ~60 days if I get the green light to see if it’s safe
Caging at this bump

• JFL