• yes

Votes: 25 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 25 50.0%

• Total voters
crosshold

crosshold

Yujiromaxxing
I feel like me personally, I'm open to truly loving someone but I've yet to meet someone who actually is open to loving me back
im just very open to giving for someone i love but idk i feel like its gonna be hard to find someone who wants to do the same for me. even though i actually dont prefer that, i prefer to just give but its nice to have someone at least willing to do so

no it doesnt

It barely exists.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106 and crosshold
Tbh idk. I hope it is.

But love is based on your looks+hers, with personality coming seconds.

So no, sadly.

I hope so tho.

Tbh idk. I hope it is.

But love is based on your looks+hers, with personality coming seconds.

So no, sadly.

I hope so tho.

i think it can exist but its just really rare. especially when for example, 99% of women are fucking god awful. then the same also goes for men, meaning most are pretty shit.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Yes, but you need to be 8+ to have a chance of experiencing it, and it requires being the first love of a female. Real love requires a female knowing that she can't do better than you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 1680, mortis and 4 others
i think it can exist but its just really rare. especially when for example, 99% of women are fucking god awful. then the same also goes for men, meaning most are pretty shit.
True tbh. Cuz once in a blue moon I'll see a legitimately non-looksmatched couple with the woman(usually) or man(even rarer) absolutely mogging the other partner. But the man will make up for his shortcomings through other methods.

Yes, but you need to be 8+ to have a chance of experiencing it, and it requires being the first love of a female. Real love requires a female knowing that she can't do better than you.
Most of them cheat regardless of what you look like. They like to try out different men even while in relationships but with the exception of ones they find unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

but is it really "real love" if shes with you just for your looks? what happens when that fades?

only in short spans of time

I will vote yes because I believe it exists but barely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
obviously, yes.

I feel like me personally, I'm open to truly loving someone but I've yet to meet someone who actually is open to loving me back
im just very open to giving for someone i love but idk i feel like its gonna be hard to find someone who wants to do the same for me. even though i actually dont prefer that, i prefer to just give but its nice to have someone at least willing to do so
Don't Get me wrong(some of you are gonna call me blue pilled) But True Love Does exist But in this day and age it is almost so rare it might aswell be non-existent, but it still exists

Don't Get me wrong(some of you are gonna call me blue pilled) But True Love Does exist But in this day and age it is almost so rare it might aswell be non-existent, but it still exists
thats essentially my viewpoint too

love = being addicted/affectionate to someone

nothing else just chemicals in your brain

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Framletgod
Most of them cheat regardless of what you look like. They like to try out different men even while in relationships but with the exception of ones they find unattractive.
That's why I say there's a chance. Some whores will cheat and gladly ruin the best they'll ever have, that's a side effect of females living on tutorial recruit mode with no consequences for their actions.

but is it really "real love" if shes with you just for your looks? what happens when that fades?
Chad usually ages far better than his harem. If not, she'll probably cheat. There's many stories of Chad getting disfigured in war, or burning his face and stuff, and the whore feels no shame in disposing of him like trash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
That's why I say there's a chance. Some whores will cheat and gladly ruin the best they'll ever have, that's a side effect of females living on tutorial recruit mode with no consequences for their actions.

Chad usually ages far better than his harem. If not, she'll probably cheat. There's many stories of Chad getting disfigured in war, or burning his face and stuff, and the whore feels no shame in disposing of him like trash.
Most women are the same.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 1106
Define "real".
Love is just a description of the chemicals that are released when a woman sees Chad or a cuck. They also won't last forever. So I don't believe in real love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, BigBoy and Framletgod
Define "real".
Love is just a description of the chemicals that are released when a woman sees Chad or a cuck. They also won't last forever. So I don't believe in real love.

yes excaly the problem is nothing lasts forever

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and BigBoy
The majority of the time, actual love is a meme.

Define "real".

but could it last until end of life if certain parameters are met? like: dont get fat, dont be a bitch, for example

i think thats possible. i dont think true unconditional love exists unless its from parent to offspring

but could it last until end of life if certain parameters are met? like: dont get fat, dont be a bitch, for example

i think thats possible. i dont think true unconditional love exists unless its from parent to offspring
It's quite complex. We first need to define the terms.
If we are defining "love" as something that evokes the feeling of security then a woman might be able to love a betabux/cuck.
Even if this feeling could possibly be maintained, sexual lust can NEVER be maintained. A woman will even get sexually tired of her chad boyfriend after some time. She will cheat on her boyfriend, but still possibly have this feeling of love.

So in conclusion love is bullshit and it's not something that will lead to a healthy and fulfilling relationship imo.

this guy explained it well

As long as your giga chad love will always exist

As long as your giga chad love will always exist
Well Is it really Love if When GigaChad has His Face mangled to shit The foid makes up Some BS excuse and leaves him immediately Blaming it on HIs PeRsONaLiTy. JFL maybe only mentally Ill Foids With Abandonment issues Can Love(be obsessively attached)

Love is a feeling that can only be experienced between a mid 20s man and a young teen girl

Love is a feeling that can only be experienced between a mid 20s man and a young teen girl

Yes, but her mother got her grounded and took her phone away.

Perhaps between parents and childrens. Out of that, no jfl

Yes, but her mother got her grounded and took her phone away.

Then you fuck the mother and convince the mother to let you continue seeing her daughter

Look at Alain Delon and Romy Schneider

Truly only for a bluepilled Chad

Then you fuck the mother and convince the mother to let you continue seeing her daughter
I wish I could handle problems like Chad can.

you guys are retarded of course long-lasting attraction exist but there are couple of requirements first you need to be at last chad-lite or very high tier normie second you have to half-mog the female and you have to like each others personalities which is still very important but it has to be combined with good looks. Than good sex life. These ensures love chemicals in your brains for couple of years and can last till your end of your life it will decrease overtime but memories will still be maintaned to love your partner. You have to keep your looks as long as possible or even increase it slightly throughout your life and this should be mutual. And your partner and you should be smart in order to maintain this relationship after the first love fade in order to raise a child while being happy because fucking stacy and chads is not a happy life.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 206
True tbh. Cuz once in a blue moon I'll see a legitimately non-looksmatched couple with the woman(usually) or man(even rarer) absolutely mogging the other partner. But the man will make up for his shortcomings through other methods.
Most couples I see the male mogs the foid.

Most couples I see the male mogs the foid.
Same, but normies always say "just look outside incel, theres tons of ugly guys with beautiful chicks", which isn't true. A large majority of the time the guy is average looking, and the girl is average looking or slightly below. But their dicks prevent them from accurately rating the girl.

But once in a while I'll see a really cute girl with an average or below-average guy. But the guy tends be white so therr are still factors boosting him to get the cute foid.

What people call love is just a brain process for reproduction between species, so that they don't go extinct, please don't fall into that, enter the high IQ nihilist ubermensch club.

It's so pathetic, i mean, emotions are so pathetic, I'll never see myself in this, I'll see every member of my family die, and stay in the same dead state.

Same, but normies always say "just look outside incel, theres tons of ugly guys with beautiful chicks", which isn't true. A large majority of the time the guy is average looking, and the girl is average looking or slightly below. But their dicks prevent them from accurately rating the girl.

But once in a while I'll see a really cute girl with an average or below-average guy. But the guy tends be white so therr are still factors boosting him to get the cute foid.
Is the foid ethnic if the guy is white?

Is the foid ethnic if the guy is white?
not always. but an ugly ethnic usually cant be in a relationship with a mog so big.

unless theyre black, still possible then