DO YOU THINK SEAN OPRY WOULD BE MORE ATTRACTIVE IF HE HAD A DARK TRIAD JOCK PERSONALITY?

D

Deleted member 21244

Overseas
Would it increase his smv more?
Would he have more edits done by jbs?
If he was cold assertive sadistic and a douchebag?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Yes. His personality is too soy

• +1
Reactions: saiya_online, rand anon and Deleted member 21244
Yes. His personality is too soy
Why tho? He has everything you need to not be soy, good genetics money, why does he talk like a naive kindergartener

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27213, Deleted member 25938 and ascension
Why tho? He has everything you need to not be soy, good genetics money, why does he talk like a naive kindergartener

He fell for the bluepill + modelling industry is woke/sjw/lgbt oriented

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 26642
autism-definition-symptoms-traits-causes-treatment-5080048_final1-d7037c192b9649a5b3ba340b88d4add5.png

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21244
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 25938
Bug eye surgery would increase his appeal. Hunter eyes aren’t ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: ⠀ℒ⠀ and ascension
Would it increase his smv more?
Would he have more edits done by jbs?
If he was cold assertive sadistic and a douchebag?
dark triad personality does not do anything other than appealing to mentally ill women, but dark triad looks like ramirez mogs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
I
dark triad personality does not do anything other than appealing to mentally ill women, but dark triad looks like ramirez mogs.
meant if he was a masculine dickhead and did not have a cartoon character personality

They both appeal to mentally ill women

I

meant if he was a masculine dickhead and did not have a cartoon character personality

no idea about his personality but if he acts soy then yeah i guess acting like a dick would be better. a masculine looking chad wearing dresses and running away from manlets would be weird

The reason he seems soy is just because of his voice, give him a deep voice and you will perceive him as a dark tria mogger immeadiately

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 21244
The reason he seems soy is just because of his voice, give him a deep voice and you will perceive him as a dark tria mogger immeadiately
legit

I wasn’t talking about o’pry

I meant both someone with only a dark triad personality and someone else with dark triad looks appeal to mainly mentally ill women

jason momoa is dark triad but he has crazy appeal. Handsome darkt triad has appeal but if you just look violent and scary then ur gonna only appeal to mentally ill women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and DarkTriadChad
jason momoa is dark triad but he has crazy appeal. Handsome darkt triad has appeal but if you just look violent and scary then ur gonna only appeal to mentally ill women
media halo, plus he’s ogre looking, has roastie appeal

it would not help. it's just so over for him

No, because sadly Sean O'Pry sounds like a twink with his annoying voice

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21244