Do you think someone suicided because of this forum

Almu

Almu

The roasting and disrespect to some people is really insane and there are also so many mental disabled people on this forum that its not unlikely that someone here killed himself.

For example people like @Chadelite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563 and IWantToMax
The roasting and disrespect to some people is really insane and there are also so many mental disabled people on this forum that its not unlikely that someone here killed himself.

For example people like @Chadelite
Thanks for the gold, kind stranger!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, adrianolm, balding17yomanletcel and 11 others
Yes tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Almu
@LondonVillie

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and LordNorwood
Probably at least a few have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Almu and Deleted member 3902
Did he suicide ?

• JFL
Reactions: Hades and godsmistake
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 3583 and 2 others
Some people should be permanently banned for being utter assholes and having 0 contribution in this forum.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexyMofo, chadpreetcel123, MogTheMogger and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, DidntRead, Hades and 12 others
Not entirely because of this forum but it may have been the last straw for some. Some people are absolutely fucking brutal to even young kids

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Almu
If someone really committed suicide and it was clearly demonstrated that it was because of this forum, it would eventually be shutdown and the users post history would be thoroughly investigated as a cause would need to be established.

Then around that time, whoever wrote those letters that influenced the users the most, should probably start deleting posts or flushing their account.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Almu
@cocainecowboy drove him to suicide, never forget this
Then cocaine left because he cant handle the guilt
why did @cocainecowboy leave?

im sure it was because he got roasted
If someone really committed suicide and it was clearly demonstrated that it was because of this forum, it would eventually be shutdown and the users post history would be thoroughly investigated as a cause would need to be established.

Then around that time, whoever wrote those letters that influenced the users the most, should probably start deleting posts or flushing their account.
cope

if someones kills themself over a comment on the internet

they are weak

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Almu and LordNorwood
Not entirely because of this forum but it may have been the last straw for some. Some people are absolutely fucking brutal to even young kids
Absolute agree. Some people are way to harash

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer

cope

they are weak
I just explained why he left jfl
London's suicide was too much and ate at him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
probably blackpill has claimed some victims for real, yes

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, LordNorwood and Almu

cope

they are weak
I agree with that, but by anti-bullying laws standards they weigh influencing suicide as a huge offense

Once the specific causes are established in a reasonable manner, shit can get rough. It’s happened online, tons of times before.

It really depends...if someone said something specific, about how they’re a loser and ugly and should kill themsleves and commit suicide, then have many comments in the past beating up on that user in a pattern leading up to their suicide

By law you can reasonably associate that person with the cause and effect process

Whether we have gripes about that or not...it’s a perfectly feasible outcome that’s happened several
Times in the past on the Internet.

Honestly the bullying on here, especially in the Ratings Section is kind of ridiculous. I wish Sergeant wouldn't allow it on this forum.

Looksmax is a MEN'S SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM. Bullying is counterintuitive to that purpose.

Over half the people using this forum are either incel or low-normie tier. If you're just looking to belittle people and not contribute anything helpful then this really isn't the place for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, maxmendietta, DarkTriadPeerReview and 1 other person
Yeah, quite a few tbf

there's no going back after blackpill, u cant cope and trick ur brain anymore, u start giving only 50% of your effort and going through life like a ghost, u cant normiemax anymore, u need to be blissfully bluepilled to succeed, u start overthinking that ur weird and withholding things to say with normies, ur not part of the tribe anymore

once ur blackpilled ur rotting till death

• So Sad
I almost drilled myself

• So Sad
Reactions: LordNorwood and Almu

Lookism definitely had many suicides

I almost did

Not bullying just Blackpill

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Griffith and Almu
What were you trying ?
I had strong urges to drill myself for some reason. This forum has done a number on my mental health

• So Sad
I had strong urges to drill myself for some reason. This forum has done a number on my mental health
Holy shit. What part of your body were you drilling ?

Honestly the bullying on here, especially in the Ratings Section is kind of ridiculous. I wish Sergeant wouldn't allow it on this forum.

Looksmax is a MEN'S SELF IMPROVEMENT FORUM. Bullying is counterintuitive to that purpose.

Over half the people using this forum are either incel or low-normie tier. If you're just looking to belittle people and not contribute anything helpful then this really isn't the place for you.

Image result for user 2659 site:looksmax.me

Attachments

• 1579016550801.png
    1579016550801.png
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
Holy shit. What part of your body were you drilling ?
No bro I didn’t actually drill myself. But I had urges to drill my eyes out

• So Sad
Reactions: Almu and Deleted member 3902
Oh ok. Crazy. Hope you are better now
I told my mom to take the drill. I had urges again tonight. I can’t be around weapons. For some reason I get the urge to harm myself and others when weapons are around

• So Sad
I told my mom to take the drill. I had urges again tonight. I can’t be around weapons. For some reason I get the urge to harm myself and others when weapons are around
Did you consider therapy ?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
No bro I didn’t actually drill myself. But I had urges to drill my eyes out
The fuck bro... stay off this forum if it's that serious.. half of this looksmaxxing shit is a meme ffs

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo, turkproducer, Deleted member 4563 and 1 other person
Did you consider therapy ?
No, I can’t go. Mental heath system in my country is complete shit. If I tell them everything, I’ll get thrown in a psych ward and have 0 rights
The fuck bro... stay off this forum if it's that serious.. half of this looksmaxxing shit is a meme ffs
It wasn’t due to looksmaxxing son. I just have urges around weapons. Before I found PSL I had urges when I had a knife near a mom and her kids. It’s fucked bro

• So Sad
No, I can’t go. Mental heath system in my country is complete shit. If I tell them everything, I’ll get thrown in a psych ward and have 0 rights

It wasn’t due to looksmaxxing son. I just have urges around weapons. Before I found PSL I had urges when I had a knife near a mom and her kids. It’s fucked bro
Thats sad

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Fuck man I wish you well and hope you pull through from this mindfuck I could only imagine

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is not incels.is

• Hmm...