Do you think the govt has satellites that can see in hd on earths surface

AbandonShip

AbandonShip

Kraken
For example can the govt see me outdoors live with high resolution?

Can they see my activity?

Does such a system exist?

Schizo thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and AbandonShip
Then why do crimes like drug dealing, human slavery etc happen.

Does the govt not give a shit?

I am getting kinda paranoid tbh
because they want those things to happen

• Woah
Reactions: AbandonShip
Thats some next level conspiracy shit bro.

Explain
Jfl if you think that's a conspiracy. Big government which is ruled by elites wants the world destabilized and in constant docile state of fear, conflict, division, consumerism and moral decadence simple as. Besides conspiracy theorist was a derogatory word coined by CIA which tried to discredit all the people who questioned the narrative of John F Kennedy's assassination. There are declassified CIA documents right now available for reading where they tell how they brainwashed children, how they purposely radiated and infected towns, how they tried to make false flag terrorist attacks on own citizens and blame it on Cuba so they could justify their invasion, etc.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: verZYownZZun, Catawampus, Ghostcel and 2 others
jfl if you think that's a conspiracy. Besides conspiracy theorist was a derogatory word coined by CIA who tried to discredit all the people who questioned the narrative of John F Kennedy's assassination. There are declassified CIA documents right now where they tell how they brainwashed children, how they purposely radiated and infected towns, how they tried to make false flag terrorist attacks on own citizens and blame it on Cuba so they could justify their invasion, etc.
Woah.
How can i cope?

I need to do something about it.