Do you think the results of cheek and undereye implants is better than fillers

D

Deleted member 3041

Kraken
It's been 12 months since I did the cheek and undereye fillers. Do you think I'll do the fillers again or now I put implants?

Brutal I think i triggered BDD

OPEN YOUR WALLS NIGGER, THERE ARE EVIL SPIRITS IN THERE!

how much lasix do you take?

It's been 12 months since I did the cheek and undereye fillers. Do you think I'll do the fillers again or now I put implants?
Most of them look gay, so I'd say stick to fillers.

Also, do they feel like bones when you touch them? Where they injected on the bone or further above?

Also, do they feel like bones when you touch them? Where they injected on the bone or further above?
yes its feel like bones. The cheek its inject in bone, but the undereye i not know

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and Sir Galachad
Under eye fillers are good, they work well for getting rid of the hollow, empty look. However if you have dark circles (due to hyperpigmentation) they don’t get rid of them. Whereas I think under eye implants can give a gay look, from the results I’ve seen online

Under eye fillers are good, they work well for getting rid of the hollow, empty look. However if you have dark circles (due to hyperpigmentation) they don’t get rid of them. Whereas I think under eye implants can give a gay look, from the results I’ve seen online
and cheek fillers is good? or is better implants?