Do you think the undereye support Barrett and Ramirez have would make women who don’t have it resent them and women who do still avoid them

Pei

Pei

Kraken
cuz they want to be the pretty ones?
IMG 0475
IMG 0421

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
@LeonidasGui @heightmaxxing

• +1
Answer

• +1
@mirrormogger no one’s answering

• +1
Women who don't have undereye support would definitely be jealous of him however it even though they hate him it's envy so they would still get with him I think women who have undereye support would have no problem being with him

Women who don't have undereye support would definitely be jealous of him however it even though they hate him it's envy so they would still get with him I think women who have undereye support would have no problem being with him
Though I meant some women would want all the attention to themselves and the man not having under eye support gives them the upper hand in the relationship and way more power over the man right

• +1
The man without undereye support would utterly and totally be under women’s control completely when it comes to sexual matters at least because it means the man’s not sexually attractive

• +1
Though I meant some women would want all the attention to themselves and the man not having under eye support gives them the upper hand in the relationship and way more power over the man right
While women do definitely what control over the relationship which is why they chose ugly men sometimes. However looks still beat this

The man without undereye support would utterly and totally be under women’s control completely when it comes to sexual matters at least because it means the man’s not sexually attractive
That is true however it would mean the women wouldn't be attracted to him maybe ons for undereye ltr less undereye

• +1
Reactions: Pei
Undereye support is not the reason he is ugly.

That is true however it would mean the women wouldn't be attracted to him maybe ons for undereye ltr less undereye
Yeah Ramirez and Barret would completely clean up clubs for ons stands because of undereye support, it’s insane how the quality of your life completely hinges on that

do women even need good undereye support though? i think i read somewhere that bigger eyes are considered more attractive for women
Yeah tbh to be truly Stacy

are there any living ones or is good undereye and beautiful face really rare now
Will barter and Ramirez are examples but they aren’t women so faceaop morph good enough and they are beautiful

Attachments

• IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0329.jpeg
    IMG_0329.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back