Do you think there’s stuff beyond the physical realm we inhabit? I.e other planes of reality

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Spiritual discussion

• +1
Reactions: Bonecel01
of course, what people don’t realize is they leave physical reality literally everytime when they go to sleep, this is just an unconscious process for most people

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz, The False Prophet, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Spiritual discussion
easiest thing to prove this is gravity things are pulled into another axis we aren’t aware of and sometimes if heavy enough the object falls into somewhere we don’t know where (wormholes)

Last edited:
Your memories are saved in other place that's not your actual conscious state. The meaning of words/objects are not words but ideas that cannot be expressed in words and are for this reason ilogic. Is impossible to imagine us being completely erased, consciousness cannot be erased completely like when you dream (and you have lost sight of the human world but you keep meaning of beings) so for this reason is not crazy to believe everything is not deleted in death or if all those memories depend on your brain functioning.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Yea, there's got to be more than this physical plane of existence. I mean this physical reality had to come from somewhere. I have a hard time believing it was just some massive explosion billions of years ago that created this plane we are in. I think there is more than we can ever imagine.