Do you think this guy can become a high tier normie if he gained 30lbs photo is 3 years old but he’s only 6 pounds heavier now

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
F8E07007 77F3 4503 92FE 2032CF73045C

Additionally he should do something about his monkey lips, but I guess that comes with the ethnicity...

• JFL
Reactions: Daqirius
Also, it's hard to rate him with just one picture, missing the profile angle. He looks like a mouth breather though.

Also, it's hard to rate him with just one picture, missing the profile angle. He looks like a mouth breather though.
This specific picture is more about his frame and less about his face

This specific picture is more about his frame and less about his face
Being a htn requires not just a good body, but an atrractive face as well.

Regardless, he looks like he has wide feminine hips and rather slim shoulders. He should focus on making them broader.

how to say rate me without saying rate me :

If he just blackmaxxes by getting dreads and knock off designer he's already htn

• +1
Reactions: NFA PB
If he just blackmaxxes by getting dreads and knock off designer he's already htn
he is 5'7", there is no "maxxing" for sub 6'
if you are below 6' you wont even be considered as a man to begin with

he is 5'7", there is no "maxxing" for sub 6'
if you are below 6' you wont even be considered as a man to begin with
you dont go outside, or have ever really associated with real women at all in your entire life if you unironically believe this, and I wish you luck with that world view because you will need it LOL

He should cut down the hair off the occiput and sides. Make the top of hair come forward. Do neck training. Start using glutathione and kojic acid soap.