Charisma Charm and Personality
Answer honestly

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Chadeep, nathan and 1 other person
Bruh Tom cruise is like 5’8. Yea lmfao it’s not really uncommon to be 5’8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, jué, butterworld and 2 others
he wouldn't stand a chance imagine what he would look like if he was 7 inches shorter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Chadeep and autistic_tendencies
No he would not be

He is 6’3 that’s incredibly tall, his whole life he looks down on people and most people he interacts with look up at him

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, shalomnigga, BeanletMogger and 2 others
Bruh Tom cruise is like 5’8. Yea lmfao it’s not really uncommon to be 5’8
He was 5’7” max his entire life lol, right now as I’m typing this he’s probably 5’6” because he’s old as fuck

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and BeanletMogger
No he would not be

He is 6’3 that’s incredibly tall, his whole life he looks down on people and most people he interacts with look up at him
He was 5’7” max his entire life lol, right now as I’m typing this he’s probably 5’6” because he’s old as fuck
Here are their genuine heights. Peak trump was 6’2 and Tom cruise is about 5’7 and a bit

• +1
Reactions: nword49

• +1
Reactions: jué and Azonin
Here are their genuine heights. Peak trump was 6’2 and Tom cruise is about 5’7 and a bit
5’7” and 3 quarters as a male is still brutal enough to be characterized as short, even though he’s probably never been that tall barefoot in his life.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
5’7” and 3 quarters as a male is still brutal enough to be characterized as short, even though he’s probably never been that tall barefoot in his life.
Plenty of celebs are shorter than Tom cruise and don’t seem to get as much shit for their height as much as him. Very weird

Like Michael j Fox is 5’4 and you never saw anyone shitting on his height @Zoom759 @Azonin

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nword49 and Azonin
6’2 is still mogger height he probably wears lifts too

• +1
Plenty of celebs are shorter than Tom cruise and don’t seem to get as much shit for their height as much as him. Very weird

Like Michael j Fox is 5’4 and you never saw anyone shitting on his height @Zoom759 @Azonin
I cant comment much on how much height helps you be successful, havent quite experienced success yet

• +1

What the fuck he is? I never even realized he was short let alone 5’4”, meanwhile Tom Cruise has always been characterized as a short male in my head wtf. Propaganda is really effective

• +1
What the fuck he is? I never even realized he was short let alone 5’4”, meanwhile Tom Cruise has always been characterized as a short male in my head wtf. Propaganda is really effective
Yup and prince was 5’2

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
Yup and prince was 5’2
Eazy-E was also 5’2-5’3” and slayed so much he died of AIDS

• +1
They would say he has "short man energy" "short man syndrome" its very lucky he height mogs most people

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
fuck no he’s already been made fun of for the last 8+ years about his sprays tans if he was short it would be much worse for him. Leaders need to project an image of strength which height gives

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies