Do you think we can mix spirituality with blackpill

Dr. Bludy

Dr. Bludy

Can't see me bitch
Spirituality is important for mens mind power but how do we use it while being blackpilled❓🤔

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, hopecel, LampPostPrime and 2 others
Just mix em together kool aid type beat

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Dr. Bludy
I think james sapphire previously did something like that but it was dark energy

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and LampPostPrime
Mid 2022 around the time it was discovered he was adding subliminals in his song and confessing to disturbing shit
Thats bullshit not spirituality lol

I think james sapphire previously did something like that but it was dark energy
Thats bullshit not spirituality lol
No it’s not @curlyheadjames tell him everything that happened during this era
"There are no subliminals in those songs, the only songs with subliminal are "blackpill curse [THE MAGNUM OPUS MEGAMIX]" "soyciety apocalypse" and "kill me" regardless of those 3 songs the subliminal are not bad but encourage eye lightening ideal face shaping wealth happiness and status I've never put a bad subliminal in a song and never will ever I care about my supporters and only wish the best for all of them
I will never use subliminals again in any future project, or inherently poison my audience in any unwanted way. they will go into my music at face value, no hidden uncovered messages underlayed in the song hurting or benefitting them. even if they end up getting better looking, I will never force someone to listen to affirmations they didn't consent to."

• JFL
Reactions: Hombremacho and hopecel
"There are no subliminals in those songs, the only songs with subliminal are "blackpill curse [THE MAGNUM OPUS MEGAMIX]" "soyciety apocalypse" and "kill me" regardless of those 3 songs the subliminal are not bad but encourage eye lightening ideal face shaping wealth happiness and status I've never put a bad subliminal in a song and never will ever I care about my supporters and only wish the best for all of them
I will never use subliminals again in any future project, or inherently poison my audience in any unwanted way. they will go into my music at face value, no hidden uncovered messages underlayed in the song hurting or benefitting them. even if they end up getting better looking, I will never force someone to
Since I started playing your songs, I have become depressed and insecure why? i got recessed chin maxilla no cheekbones

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
I will never use subliminals again in any future project, or inherently poison my audience in any unwanted way. they will go into my music at face value, no hidden uncovered messages underlayed in the song hurting or benefitting them. even if they end up getting better looking, I will never force someone to listen to affirmations they didn't consent to."
u going to hell for this

Since I started playing your songs, I have become depressed and insecure why? i got recessed chin maxilla no cheekbones
u going to hell for this
u r probably capping + u got recessed chin maxilla and no cheekbones from music??? my song didnt give u ur facial features u either had an accident braces recessed u or u were born that way. i promote anti suicide in my songs such as one lyric in blackpill curse [magnum opus] "so forget about that gun you're gonna leave it all behind I said you're leaving it all behind" and I always say shit gets better my songs made u depressed because u were already depressed combined with sad blackpill music strengthens it, this is not the music for you if it does that to u & I'm sorry if I made u feel bad in anyway as that was not my intention whatsoever and I care about u and all of my listeners < 3

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28357
Nice try.

Unless your inner kundalini awakening fam

Buddhism is naturally black pilled.

I became interested in Satanism after few months of listening to your songs

coincidence?

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel and plukee
bts might be using subliminals their fans are obsessed with them and they all turn lgbt

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizoidcel, hopecel and autismmaxxer
Great Psedoscience.

Shit like better-looking people get to attract some superior good entities to guide them through their life and when you looks max, you will live on a higher plane of existence and will radiate a higher frequency of vibration which will attract high-quality foids.
Mating with lower-quality foids will result in your kids becoming cursed because she has been marked by Satan and will take your kids to burn in hell with her during judgement day.

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and hopecel

coincidence?
Dude during that time he was a fucking entity no joke. He would appear in my dreams a lot and he would even have dreams of himself as the entity. Many others were having strange dreams of him
Aswell

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
No spirituality is cope and blackpill is truth

the blackpill mkaes me wanna rope

Dude during that time he was a fucking entity no joke. He would appear in my dreams a lot and he would even have dreams of himself as the entity. Many others were having strange dreams of him
Aswell
I've heard that many girls became obssesed with James jfl

He's using subliminals in his songs to achieve this

• +1
Reactions: plukee
u r probably capping + u got recessed chin maxilla and no cheekbones from music??? my song didnt give u ur facial features u either had an accident braces recessed u or u were born that way. i promote anti suicide in my songs such as one lyric in blackpill curse [magnum opus] "so forget about that gun you're gonna leave it all behind I said you're leaving it all behind" and I always say shit gets better my songs made u depressed because u were already depressed combined with sad blackpill music strengthens it, this is not the music for you if it does that to u & I'm sorry if I made u feel bad in anyway as that was not my intention whatsoever and I care about u and all of my listeners < 3
now way i got recessed by mewing in april i found you started playing your songs started mewing all that and my chin got recessed no joke but i love you still

now way i got recessed by mewing in april i found you started playing your songs started mewing all that and my chin got recessed no joke but i love you still
dont put that on me im not responsible for the way u look just bc u listened to sum music on youtube u probably mewed wrong bc mewing gives more forward growth & doesn't recess you.
I've heard that many girls became obssesed with James jfl

He's using subliminals in his songs to achieve this
nah fuck them foids they can never be truly blackpilled that's why i dropped my whole foid audience and told them to go fuck themselves i realized i was being a cuck to them once the clout was coming in so i was like nah i cant be doing my buddy boyos like that and then deleted my tiktok vids
Nice try.
I'm deadass i don't put subs in my songs anymore they honestly do work but as an artist i don't want my followers turning crazy like they did when i put them in so no future projects will have them only 3 fucking songs had them broo

coincidence?
probably some other shit u were looking at I've never vouched for satanism in any regard whatsoever

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
bro what do you mean? what are the subliminals about wdym crazy :feelswhy:😟😟
i dont know dude i never put any bad shit in just stuff where they will keep streaming it and they will get better jaws and grow taller and shit in the subliminal only in 3 songs I will never put again btw all artists put subliminal in their song movies youtube videos etc. at least I had the balls to admit my fuck up mistake I was at a bad time in my life at that time, but I never put shit in harmful but since my fanbase was mentally ill at the time I guess it had an opposite effect and made them crazy obsessive and now there are discord servers and insta gcs dedicated to me where they basically track my every move and location and lookup where my mom lives and shit online and talk about me 24/7 fuckin weirdos i have a mole who sent me all the screenshots so yeah i don't know how to get away from this shit

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 28357