do you think women are actually concious?

E

EliteMewing

Silver
idk, i just never saw any hard evidence of conciousness in females. no self reflection, no morals or sense of honour. just emulations of it. i figured sometimes if i messed with the software thats running on them they actually malfunction.
I dont think they are totally unconcious either, i just think they lack the divine in them. Its kinda bizarre being one to one with a foid and just seeing the void in their eyes. The most sinister shit ive seen in my life is a women giving up her act and being direct with me. They for sure dont have a hard counciousness like us males, its something more akin to a very inteligent animal

• +1
Reactions: AhappyPill4u, mug, Freixel and 6 others
They are nothing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: truthhurts, ReinerGeist1 and sickdawgie
idk, i just never saw any hard evidence of conciousness in females. no self reflection, no morals or sense of honour. just emulations of it. i figured sometimes if i messed with the software thats running on them they actually malfunction.
I dont think they are totally unconcious either, i just think they lack the divine in them. Its kinda bizarre being one to one with a foid and just seeing the void in their eyes. The most sinister shit ive seen in my life is a women giving up her act and being direct with me. They for sure dont have a hard counciousness like us males, its something more akin to a very inteligent animal
sometimes they just dont think about what their saying

• +1
Reactions: mug, truthhurts, \/orman and 1 other person
they are evil btw. imagine a world with no women, why would any man commit crime? i think we would all be bro saints playing with ferraris golfing and shit

• +1
Reactions: mug and truthhurts
sometimes they just dont think about what their saying
they dont think in the same way as us. they do think but the observer is just not there inside

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and \/orman
they dont think in the same way as us. they do think but the observer is just not there inside
everybody think differently but they surely have low iq (in my experience)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, \/orman, ReinerGeist1 and 2 others
everybody think differently but they surely have low iq (in my experience)
ive met intelligent women but they are as empty as all the other ones.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, \/orman and Bars
They're spoiled brats who were given too much attention their entire life, you find the exact same behavior on dudes who were sheltered their entire life and given attention growing up

• +1
Reactions: mug, truthhurts, Bars and 1 other person
ive met intelligent women but they are as empty as all the other ones.
ok they might but just around you they like to have a lack of sympathy around guys they found ugly

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
ok they might but just around you they like to have a lack of sympathy around guys they found ugly
ive been ugly, mid and hot in different periods of my life. the ammount of pussy i got changed immensely, but i aint talking about simpathy or any shit like that, they are pretty good to me actually. im saying they dont have an actual conciousness. they are NPCs basically. get it now?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, \/orman and kalluss
They're spoiled brats who were given too much attention their entire life, you find the exact same behavior on dudes who were sheltered their entire life and given attention growing up
nothing to with the discussion at hand. never seen a male dont have conciouness

• +1
ive been ugly, mid and hot in different periods of my life. the ammount of pussy i got changed immensely, but i aint talking about simpathy or any shit like that, they are pretty good to me actually. im saying they dont have an actual conciousness. they are NPCs basically. get it now?
less sympathy = npc

• +1
haha 35% of the time im unconciouness i just do stuff on my own for no reason i cant explain it

• +1
woman are beautiful creatures that give my life any meaning. despite everything

• +1
Only 1% of them are but same with men

• +1
yeah they are like this but all the time
idk sometime life just feel like a repeat cycle that never ends i keep getting weird ass deja vu

• +1
The first guy who figured out how to bake bread must have got mad pussy

Probably the only time high iq worked

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, \/orman, EliteMewing and 3 others
You've never seen a rich pretty boy? They can't even see what they do wrong, they walk like life is consequence free, it's the exact same behavior as women

Women aren't biologically wired to be that way, they're just given way too much attention, and men can end up like that if they get the same treatment

• +1
Not when they're around @Clavicular if you know what I'm sayin':feelshah:

• +1
Cringe at this incel rant

If they are so braindead and you cant manipulate any of them to touch you, what does that make you? Lmao

• +1
they are evil btw. imagine a world with no women, why would any man commit crime? i think we would all be bro saints playing with ferraris golfing and shit
Cage at your IQ

• +1
Why the hell do you think they care about height so much but then feel insecure when pressed about weight?

they are NPCs

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, \/orman and ReinerGeist1
Cringe at this incel rant

If they are so braindead and you cant manipulate any of them to touch you, what does that make you? Lmao
never said im incel? had several bitches craving my cock every weekend before i decide to be volcel last month.
i just dont think they are not concious because of lack of morals

• +1
Not when they're around @Clavicular if you know what I'm sayin':feelshah:
everyone in this thread is so stupid holy shit, i think everyones iq here combined isnt even half mine

• +1
Why the hell do you think they care about height so much but then feel insecure when pressed about weight?

they are NPCs
not a single person understood my thread

• +1
Are incels conscious? Because I keep see them coping 24/7 in order to not face reality

• +1
Are incels conscious? Because I keep see them coping 24/7 in order to not face reality
idk, probably concious but just soft and weak enough to not be able to change their situations so they just complain like a bitch

• +1
Idk, some women certainly are but most aren’t.

I often solve social problems by empathizing deeply and putting myself in the other person shoes and one time when doing this with a friend of mine over something a woman had done, he remarked that I should give up the attempt because it was doomed to fail. I retorted, surely I can gain some grasp of what must have possessed this woman to do xyz thing and he responded, “no, because even if you did, you would only understand half of it, for as a man you can only gain a fleeting peak into femininity while she as a woman bathes in it.”

This stuck with me. They aren’t bound by the same rules as men the majority of the time, their lives are different in kind and the evolutionary history that developed them shaped by fundamentally different forces spawning different motivations. You can try and understand what goes on in a woman’s head but you can’t ever understand her the way you may understand a man. By virtue of being male, you simply lack the tools to replicate her full experience. At most you gain a crude replica.

The phenomena of women that stands out to me the most is the apparently fully conscious and functional woman who nonetheless seems incapable of thought. This type is much more common in women than in men imo. For when men are incapable of thought, it tends to be obvious and reflects in their station in life via poverty, poor circumstances, obvious defects, etc. while for women I have encountered very man seemingly “put together” women who upon further investigation don’t have much going on in their heads at all. Even when prodded they fail to produce thoughts of any substance whereas many “NPC” men I have met seem to only be that way out of a lack of contact with different perspectives, lack of anyone to talk about their perspectives with or when prodded will suddenly “turn on” and give their individual opinions or at least will express some interest in the topics at hand. When I worked in restaurants, many times there was a lively discussion of some non gendered worldly topic among the men while the women seemed wholly uninterested.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, EliteMewing, 6ft4 and 1 other person
Idk, some women certainly are but most aren’t.

I often solve social problems by empathizing deeply and putting myself in the other person shoes and one time when doing this with a friend of mine over something a woman had done, he remarked that I should give up the attempt because it was doomed to fail. I retorted, surely I can gain some grasp of what must have possessed this woman to do xyz thing and he responded, “no, because even if you did, you would only understand half of it, for as a man you can only gain a fleeting peak into femininity while she as a woman bathes in it.”

This stuck with me. They aren’t bound by the same rules as men the majority of the time, their lives are different in kind and the evolutionary history that developed them shaped by fundamentally different forces spawning different motivations. You can try and understand what goes on in a woman’s head but you can’t ever understand her the way you may understand a man. By virtue of being male, you simply lack the tools to replicate her full experience. At most you gain a crude replica.

The phenomena of women that stands out to me the most is the apparently fully conscious and functional woman who nonetheless seems incapable of thought. This type is much more common in women than in men imo. For when men are incapable of thought, it tends to be obvious and reflects in their station in life via poverty, poor circumstances, obvious defects, etc. while for women I have encountered very man seemingly “put together” women who upon further investigation don’t have much going on in their heads at all. Even when prodded they fail to produce thoughts of any substance whereas many “NPC” men I have met seem to only be that way out of a lack of contact with different perspectives, lack of anyone to talk about their perspectives with or when prodded will suddenly “turn on” and give their individual opinions or at least will express some interest in the topics at hand. When I worked in restaurants, many times there was a lively discussion of some non gendered worldly topic among the men while the women seemed wholly uninterested.
thats what im talking about men, u get me

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and hypernormie
You can also perceive the lack of IQ and personality in many of them when you see their eyes, it is as if they lacked a true personality.

I think that the woman I have in the avi shows personality in her eyes, but 99% of women don't look like that

One would also have to ask if this is simply something about normies in general and not just about women specifically.

And this is not anti-white or anything, but the women with the stupidest looks and lacking any trace of personality and consciousness that I have ever seen in my life are the blondes with light blue eyes, perhaps because they have the world at their feet from the moment they are born and they don't have the slightest life experience.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug and EliteMewing