Do you think you could live up to the commitments you make to your significant other?

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
[NSFW] Do you think you could live up to the commitments you make to your significant other?
  • Thread starterFrothySolutions
  • Start date18 minutes ago
Jump to newIgnoreWatch
https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/6/6633.jpg?1525635628
FrothySolutions
Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

JoinedMay 6, 2018Posts13,463Online91d 13h 27m
18 minutes ago
  • New
  • Add bookmark
https://incels.is/attachments/1605224034378-png.371004/

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and TheoryMaxxer
bruh why u always asking these hard ass questions ION NIGGA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Petsmart and Vitruvian
bruh why u always asking these hard ass questions ION NIGGA
ritalincel is a person of moral integrity and is an example of not becoming bitter and resentful and cursing god and the earth, every time he “breaks” it’s to try and remind other people of this but I know he’s upset about the situation and it is what it is. There are some people whohave been put through the works, and as a result of being bullied they want to bully, there are pleanty here and they should take a good look at themselves.I know he was a happy little boy whose teachers liked him and was very close to his mum as a child, I assume he likes animals aswell and is probably a “dog person”. He’s not autistic or anything, I don’t doubt he is shy but his inner world is too rich to merit autism, I’m not really sure why he is in celibate or if he even is, but if so Icant imagine it was genetic rather than environmental, or some sort of fluke and if anyone deserves to ascend it’s him, so you should at least do better than “bruh why u always asking these hard ass questions ION NIGGA”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller, Lux, goatSlayer and 1 other person
ritalincel is a person of moral integrity and is an example of not becoming bitter and resentful and cursing god and the earth, every time he “breaks” it’s to try and remind other people of this but I know he’s upset about the situation and it is what it is. There are some people whohave been put through the works, and as a result of being bullied they want to bully, there are pleanty here and they should take a good look at themselves.I know he was a happy little boy whose teachers liked him and was very close to his mum as a child, I assume he likes animals aswell and is probably a “dog person”. He’s not autistic or anything, I don’t doubt he is shy but his inner world is too rich to merit autism, I’m not really sure why he is in celibate or if he even is, but if so Icant imagine it was genetic rather than environmental, or some sort of fluke and if anyone deserves to ascend it’s him, so you should at least do better than “bruh why u always asking these hard ass questions ION NIGGA”
wtf bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, MrGlutton and goatSlayer
nigga straight up no cap this nigga with the anime photo has down syndrome
my nigga @Ritalincel u need to relax smoke a blunt or fuck your girl or beat ur mom or something bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Ritalincel and 6ft7Mogger
nigga straight up no cap this nigga with the anime photo has down syndrome
No he doesn’t, at all, I’m not even sure why he is unattractive so it was probably some sort of accident but that’s pretty unlikely

No he doesn’t, at all, I’m not even sure why he is unattractive so it was probably some sort of accident but that’s pretty unlikely
nah fr nigga done lost his mind 😬 :hnghn: