Do you think you'd be attractive if you had ideal facial development?

D

Deleted member 5145

If you had ideal tongue posture, body posture and did all the shit that Mike Mew preaches about from birth would you be Chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadeep, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Yup... My parents fucked me with shitty nutrition

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PersianKingdom, didntreadlol, Chadeep and 3 others
What a cope. Does this mean that literally every single Chad had perfect tongue positioning and body posture?

• +1
Reactions: PersianKingdom and didntreadlol
I don't know but spending my adolescence without having the back posture of a 70yo probably would have helped, at least socially.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadeep, EasternRightWinger15 and 3 others
I'd be 4.5 PSL at least, enough to slay with the NT low inhib bad boy aura I had as child

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadeep and Deleted member 5145
What a cope. Does this mean that literally every single Chad had perfect tongue positioning and body posture?
Didn't say that, but I'm sure you'd agree that the majority do

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
GENES

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel, didntreadlol, Andros and 2 others
God created me, Life ogred me

It is what it is...

• +1
I needed testosterone not this mewcope

• +1
i would be giga pretty boy mogger

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and didntreadlol
No, but I wouldn’t need double jaw surgery.

• +1
I have bad undereye support since I'm a toddler.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 3583
Jfl at this cope. Why can't you people accept that you were born subhuman, as your parents are? People here seriously believe that if they ate better as a kid they wouldn't be a manlet 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, PersianKingdom, didntreadlol and 2 others
i had the worst diet and life as a teen, wasn't even meant to come to life according to doc.
Yet, i have pretty perfect facial developpement - i guess it would have been better possibly but nothing outstanding - , but nothing can be done for my non NA phenotype.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Chadeep
yes

• +1
i had the worst diet and life as a teen, wasn't even meant to come to life according to doc.
Yet, i have pretty perfect facial developpement - i guess it would have been better possibly but nothing outstanding - , but nothing can be done for my non NA phenotype.
What's na phenotype

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Chadeep and Deleted member 3043
Yes

• +1
I would be at least 5-5.5 psl instead of 4, i had whole maxilla pushed back with orthodontics and i also mouthbreathed afterwards untill i was 22, it affected my voice and breathing also, and i hope facepulling works

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
Jfl at this cope. Why can't you people accept that you were born subhuman, as your parents are? People here seriously believe that if they ate better as a kid they wouldn't be a manlet 🤣🤣🤣

and what if your parents are far from subhumans?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Chadeep
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel, Chadeep and 1 other person
i'm not ugly but absolutely. the men in my family have facial structures like daniel craig with a longer midface with taller ramus and chin with less recession than him.

i have a recessed mandible and a hanging chin. even he has it a little bit. i don't have a straight jawline. i'm not sure what could have caused it but i'm the only one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Then you are a subhuman due to genetic recombination
the thing is, I'm the only one from my family with a slightly recessed maxilla and mandible with nearly non existent cheek bones, also I was mouthbreathing and had bad tongue posture my whole life thanks to allergy. so the question is how much it is genetics and how much it was the posture. guess I will never know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3583
I'd be prob a half inch or more taller if I didn't drink only soft drinks from 8 to 13

• +1
Not a chad but I think I would have had a better lower third and better maxilla. probably high tier normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HighIQcel
Definatly i would mog my chad big brother so hard hes so lucky my septum got fucked up and my pallete was so narrow due to fucked tongue posture resulting in me needing extractions and braces he would probably rope due to me mogging him so much i would have been mulatto gigachad :rage:

• +1