Do you think young men are more religious than women because they hope to ChurchMax their way into poon?

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Diamond
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

my opinion: The sexual revolution meme is leaving a lot of men dry, and so they figure that they have to change to an alternate theatre of battle. Also, men seem to use religion as a crutch from when the crotch is not getting exercised - e.g., the 9/11 men that thought they had a better chance with the "72 virgins", etc.

arabcelxxx @arabcelxxx yeeyeeslayer @yeeyeeslayer PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinceLuenLeoncur Gengar @Michael Myers TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 i_love_roosters @i_love_roosters polishcel @polishcel @Eternal_

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks, arabcelxxx and nathan
Can't read the article since I don't have an accout, so link is pointless. I suspect the article says that the percentage of young men in the Church has not changed, but that percentage of young women in the Church has dropped a lot. I doubt many young men in the US recognize the gross asymmetry of the broad dating market, and that being in a Church ecosystem provides them better odds. I suspect it has more to do with many women being told constantly by the news media and their teachers that they are being oppressed by men.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin, Shahnameh and autistic_tendencies
Can't read the article since I don't have an accout, so link is pointless. I suspect the article says that the percentage of young men in the Church has not changed, but that percentage of young women in the Church has dropped a lot. I doubt many young men in the US recognize the gross asymmetry of the broad dating market, and that being in a Church ecosystem provides them better odds. I suspect it has more to do with many women being told constantly by the news media and their teachers that they are being oppressed by men.

My buddy is a devout Christian, he tells me the only women in church are those already married who come with their husbands

Or older single mothers

Young virgin women are virtually non existent in churchs these days

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, OldRooster, Aladin and 1 other person
I was reading this, and it got me interested:

my opinion: The sexual revolution meme is leaving a lot of men dry, and so they figure that they have to change to an alternate theatre of battle. Also, men seem to use religion as a crutch from when the crotch is not getting exercised - e.g., the 9/11 men that thought they had a better chance with the "72 virgins", etc.

arabcelxxx @arabcelxxx yeeyeeslayer @yeeyeeslayer PrinceLuenLeoncur @PrinceLuenLeoncur Gengar @Michael Myers TsarTsar444 @TsarTsar444 i_love_roosters @i_love_roosters polishcel @polishcel @Eternal_
Yeah there’s truth to this currently there’s a girl who is willing to do everything with me due to religion and me promising her marriage after 😕😕

I don’t wanna marry this Foid but I’m incel and dunno what to do she’s also kind but facially…. But once again she knows my shitth situation, she’s racist as well but cos I’m not ugly like most incels (I’m Htn/tyronelire) she is open to me doing everything etc.

This worlds a joke

My buddy is a devout Christian, he tells me the only women in church are those already married who come with their husbands

Or older single mothers

Young virgin women are virtually non existent in churchs these days
Yeah there’s truth to this I often hear girls say similar shit (obvs the reality is that women are picky and reject men in church in 2024)

That having been said ethnic national churches don’t have this issue. I know Africans usually find their spouses in church and I know many EE who do the same thing it seems to be a Western cultural phenomenon. Muslims do a much better job of findin in their men wives

There are virgin women but they are alll ethnics make of that what you will :lul: sorry white men but your women are whores

Random blackpill on this topic these "Christian" women on /r/ChristianDating want to make sure their husband is already fucking to ensure they have good genes

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Gonthar
Religion is a giant coping mechanism, men need to cope more than women nowadays. And they're all written entirely by men so maybe it shouldn't be expected that women relate to it. But in most of the world, women are more religious and conservative than men, especially past a certain age as it has a lot more to offer to families than to single people. Maybe with women having kids later it won't show up in a study like that, but I know some who have gone from total 304 to total trad waifu when they got married and had kids, it was all the sudden of use.

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
That having been said ethnic national churches don’t have this issue. I know Africans usually find their spouses in church and I know many EE who do the same thing it seems to be a Western cultural phenomenon. Muslims do a much better job of findin in their men wives

There are virgin women but they are alll ethnics make of that what you will :lul: sorry white men but your women are whores

Yeah i was mainly talking about Anglo protestant churchs, white women are way too picky with unrealistic standards.

They have the audacity to claim there are no men in church when they know that isn't case in reality.

I've met a few Ethopian Christians and they are very based.

Random blackpill on this topic these "Christian" women on /r/ChristianDating want to make sure their husband is already fucking to ensure they have good genes

I got banned from that subreddit for saying the bible is against homosexuality

Religion is a giant coping mechanism, men need to cope more than women nowadays. And they're all written entirely by men so maybe it shouldn't be expected that women relate to it. But in most of the world, women are more religious and conservative than men, especially past a certain age as it has a lot more to offer to families than to single people. Maybe with women having kids later it won't show up in a study like that, but I know some who have gone from total 304 to total trad waifu when they got married and had kids, it was all the sudden of use.

Maybe old women yes, but young women especially white western ones are not even the slightest bit religious.

A lot of girls that becime religious are single mothers with 5 different baby dadies who have had the entire the tiwn run train on them.

Now they expect a good little christian cuck to "man up" and marry them.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
Yeah i was mainly talking about Anglo protestant churchs, white women are way too picky with unrealistic standards.

They have the audacity to claim there are no men in church when they know that isn't case in reality.

I've met a few Ethopian Christians and they are very based.

I got banned from that subreddit for saying the bible is against homosexuality

Maybe old women yes, but young women especially white western ones are not even the slightest bit religious.

A lot of girls that becime religious are single mothers with 5 different baby dadies who have had the entire the tiwn run train on them.

Now they expect a good little christian cuck to "man up" and marry them.
I’m not orientalist orthodox but yeah it’s mainly an issue with White Protestant and Roman Catholics. Sucks to be them but honestly most churches are full of old people or little kids and married adults. Finding a young GF in church is hard to find

Yeah the west is a secularist shithole. Don’t worry the Islamic world is 60 years away it’ll be there soon don’t worry you lot are catching up to the degen west :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Shahnameh
Yeah there’s truth to this currently there’s a girl who is willing to do everything with me due to religion and me promising her marriage after 😕😕

I don’t wanna marry this Foid but I’m incel and dunno what to do she’s also kind but facially…. But once again she knows my shitth situation, she’s racist as well but cos I’m not ugly like most incels (I’m Htn/tyronelire) she is open to me doing everything etc.

This worlds a joke
Just fuck her

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m not orientalist orthodox but yeah it’s mainly an issue with White Protestant and Roman Catholics. Sucks to be them but honestly most churches are full of old people or little kids and married adults. Finding a young GF in church is hard to find

Yeah the west is a secularist shithole. Don’t worry the Islamic world is 60 years away it’ll be there soon don’t worry you lot are catching up to the degen west :lul:

It only annoys the Fuck out of me because Foids keep gaslighting young men by saying that there is a "shortage of men in churchs"

Honestly the islamic world is already becoming degen, i saw serveral girls in skimpy outfits in dubai and one arab girl with her parents only wearing a bra and nothing else. Her massive arab tits were on display

Users who are viewing this thread

Back