Do you train forearms

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
Is there a point to training forearms or its just part of skeletal frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, MikeMew'sBitch, coispet and 3 others
i used to and now they mog forever i look like an evil monkey they always veiny and hanging around now (dead srs)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: coispet, ryuken, Timmy and 4 others
training forearms is cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and autistic_tendencies
training forearms is cope
it is not it is a huge halo in person and they can imagine getting fingerbanged by you and the sensuality of your very touch

• +1
Reactions: try2beme, SomaliMax, Offensive Bias and 3 others
Doing what mechanics do and squeezing rice

leanmaxxers with muscle know that the forarm halo is valid and they already have it from veins

i took it too far i really do look like evil monkey but it doesnt take all that much imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, iblamechico, SomaliMax and 2 others
leanmaxxers with muscle know that the forarm halo is valid and they already have it from veins

i took it too far i really do look like evil monkey but it doesnt take all that much imo
Wrist curl ?

Just touch you pp nigga

Yes, I’m a wristcel so have to make it up, and large forearms are one of the most attractive body features on men. It’s most noticed on arms too.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
this is the way the cookie crumbles

Your arms won't look complete without good forearms so I'd definitely recommend training them in one way or another, in addition to the biceps/triceps/delts. Having strong forearms also gives you big advantages in life, whether you're just doing something as simple as physical work, or something as dramatic as scaling a building to save a kid who's hanging on to the balcony from the outside.

This is self-explanatory, but just do rock climbing or calisthenics if you want huge, strong and aesthetic forearms. Even if you don't wanna climb or don't have access to a local climbing gym, you can always get one of these hangboards to practice pull ups on: https://www.rei.com/product/799439/metolius-project-training-board?sku=7994390016&store=&CAWELAID=120217890000857488&CAGPSPN=pla&CAAGID=105707227332&CATCI=pla-421033864045&cm_mmc=PLA_Google|21700000001700551_7994390016|92700053252745323|TOF|71700000062011526&gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwnqK1BhBvEiwAi7o0X6IPRhXJBVpZ9ouxlg_ySwfDnVkbP681pokEGdPRF8rQ8DeJED6U4BoCqTEQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I lift weights too but I rarely ever do any specific forearm exercises tbh. My 14.3 inch forearms are 95% the products of climbing, calisthenics, and doing like 10-50 pull ups on the smaller ledges of that hangboard almost every day since 2014 (in sets ofc, not consecutive). I peaked at 30 consecutive bar pull ups, all thanks to this type of training.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sayi and autistic_tendencies
I have a whole routine and have really big forearms and wrists

• +1
  • +1
Cope town

• Love it
Depends, they will get bigger and more vascular but if u want monster forearms, you’ll need low inserted forearm muscle + big wrist

• +1
i train glutes why wouldn't i train forearms

Wats ur wrist circumference and is ur insert low or high?

I've trained forearms for years. My wrists are much bigger.

• Hmm...
get a huge chin ups and you will have big forearms

• +1
Imagine asking this on a blackpill forum

If you got genetically small wrists and forearms you are fucked. They are body part most under influence of bone size and genetics. You can do wrist curls, wrist roller and grippers training and it will take you years to gain any size

If you got genetically small wrists and forearms you are fucked. They are body part most under influence of bone size and genetics. You can do wrist curls, wrist roller and grippers training and it will take you years to gain any size
Cope.

Not cope forearm mog is brutal

• +1
Reactions: sonar bugnar
Sometimes, I wanna start training them like arm wrestlers do but u need a setup for that shit

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999