Do you trust r/truerateme?

Yea they’re better than r/RateMe. That sub literally rates trucels 8/10 JFL. Some users in r/truerateme do a similar PSL style to this forum

Yea they’re better than r/RateMe. That sub literally rates trucels 8/10 JFL. Some users in r/truerateme do a similar PSL style to this forum

C8B03AAD D7BF 4B9F 90D5 B870BFB0FE32

This guy was rated 5-6. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Closer to 5 than 6 but I’m not a good rater. He looks like he’s 15 tho

it’s kinda shit but it’s better than 99% of rating subs

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Kade
no its FALSE RATING

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
View attachment 198049

This guy was rated 5-6. Thoughts?
They have their own rating system on truerate. And it's not PSL rating system. On the rating-system they use there, it's pretty decent rating. They have a tendency there, to not correct for ethnicity I see. While irl, an objectively speaking 8/10 asian man is like a 6/10 irl at best in a Western country.

They have their own rating system on truerate. And it's not PSL rating system. On the rating-system they use there, it's pretty decent rating. They have a tendency there, to not correct for ethnicity I see. While irl, an objectively speaking 8/10 asian man is like a 6/10 irl at best in a Western country.
its not decent rating. they consistently under rate and over rate out of virtue signalling

and if you rate "incorrectly", they will ban you. so people are literally afraid to share their honest opinion cuz they get banned

>trusting reddit
Nah

I participate in both r/Truerateme and r/amiugly. Im brutally honest in both :lul:

People in r/amiugly are too pussies to tell the truth

Not at all
I have seen subhumans getting rated 7 and normies getting 5
It's full of virtue signalling

no, in 2018 I posted theese pictures and asked to be rated and they told me I was attractive

20181012 144714
20181012 144013   Copia 2
20180926 185955

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood and GordonFreeman
Shit rating systeme, they give people who are 6PSL a 5 while giving ethnics with above average faces for their ethnicity a 7 lol

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
They overrate women and ugly men and underrate attractive and above average men.

not really tbh

I participate in both r/Truerateme and r/amiugly. Im brutally honest in both :lul:

People in r/amiugly are too pussies to tell the truth
thats why i love this place brutally honest so you can improve

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic