Do you uglycels seriously get looks of disgust from random women?

Avoidant

Avoidant

Shekel Shack Inhabitant
If yes that's fucked lmao

It's not full disgust, it's more like a "trying to maintain a normal expression to be polite" kind of disgusted

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, It'snotover, Truecel14 and 12 others
It's not full disgust, it's more like a "trying to maintain a normal expression to be polite" kind of disgusted

giphy.gif

Like that sort of half smile and look away thing? Would go ER in minecraft if that happened to me regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 2205 and Vitruvian
How gross can the people on here really be? Most are average range looking 20 year olds and teens..

Which mogs at least 50% of the global population by default

B
Brootal

How gross can the people on here really be? Most are average range looking 20 year olds and teens..

Yeah I see people say this a lot on .co and I'm like are you all seriously deformed?

Not even the cashiers at 7/11 are nice to me, one even gave me a look of disgust. Stupid fucking bitch

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Boxingfan, Zygos4Life and 6 others

Average is ugly

It doesn’t warrant looks of disgust like stated though
Hmmm. True.
It's more of absolutely fucking invisible m
That's the worst.
Like be fucking straight forward and honest, don't try to fucking fake it badly

Yeah I get visible disgust. Even shop workers treat me with disdain. I went to timberland yesterday, asked one of them to see if they had a pair in my size in the back - the girl looked at me like I'd just asked her to murder a child, as if to say 'I resent the fact that I have to do something for this ugly motherfucker'.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and chadpreetcel123
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BPDexhead and chadpreetcel123
yep, literally heard groups of people who walk past me react with "uugggh" or say stuff like "he looks like a chicken"

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
No looks of disgust, girls in my class dont acknowledge my existence, they dont look at me and dont talk to me. Nobody has ever had crush on me. I just feel like I am background radiation for women, invisible mode.

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
No looks of disgust, girls in my class dont acknowledge my existence, they dont look at me and dont talk to me. Nobody has ever had crush on me. I just feel like I am background radiation for women, invisible mode.

Women ignore my existence and eye contact like im an old person or disabled who will never be on the sexual menu

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and WannaBeA6
Women ignore my existence and eye contact like im an old person or disabled who will never be on the sexual menu
this

women look at me like they look at a child or they either try to avoid eye contact everytime for making me sure that I don't even think I have a chance with them

the only times I got looks of disgust was when I actually approached women or stared in the sense of showing interest

• So Sad
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
They don’t take me serious