arabcelxxx

arabcelxxx

| Highest SMV In The Middle East |
I'm 22, I plan to use Tret, Retinol is too weak
hopefully I dont get gay glow

• +1
Reactions: coispet
Been taking tret for a year.

Yes, 2 days ago I sat alone in the bathroom in pitch blackness for 20 minutes to let the retinol absorb because that was the only room that was dark

Any improvement in collagen?
It's been an improvement overall, treats my acne. Doesn't cure it because I till get acne though, wrinkles begin to fade, skin looks more radiant, skin looks less saggy.

I’m going to start using it in a week, my skin quality is kind of shit.

No, tretinoin is a meme and will just make you get more UV damage compared to without tret, for the same amount of sunscreen etc

It just dried out my skin, made it tight and flaky even after months. And I had to constantly apply moisturiser. Now I don't do anything except sunscreen

I use tazarotene it’s stronger and newer version of tret

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
No, tretinoin is a meme and will just make you get more UV damage compared to without tret, for the same amount of sunscreen etc

It just dried out my skin, made it tight and flaky even after months. And I had to constantly apply moisturiser. Now I don't do anything except sunscreen
How often where you using it? Did you use the sandwich method? Did you use anything for hydration like hylaronic acid or niacinamide?

How often where you using it? Did you use the sandwich method? Did you use anything for hydration like hylaronic acid or niacinamide?
Yes I usually applied moisturiser then tret then moisturiser

Used it every day at first then every 2 days I think
Didn't use anything else