Do you use looksmaxx memes IRL?

A

Allnattybaby

Bronze
NGL if I see subhuman IRL i tell my friends its over for them. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Lux and BrettyBoy
No, I keep my internet personality a secret. I have never referenced memes or internet stuff IRL ever in my life.

Even using PSL terms outside of PSL is cringe, recently everyone on 4chan etc were saying "mog" and "COPE COPE COPE" all the time in a real unfunny way. I've noticed very recently in the past few months everyone using "subhuman" as an insult.

its cringe

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6403
Sometimes but accidental

I need to always rethink when I'm in IRL again, cuz my brain is now programmed to say these PSL terms

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 9380 and Deleted member 6403
No, I keep my internet personality a secret. I have never referenced memes or internet stuff IRL ever in my life.

Even using PSL terms outside of PSL is cringe, recently everyone on 4chan etc were saying "mog" and "COPE COPE COPE" all the time in a real unfunny way. I've noticed very recently in the past few months everyone using "subhuman" as an insult.

its cringe
Fuck 4chan

all my closest friends are secretly looksmaxxers though no one has ever heard of this forum.

The PSL terms often slip from my tongue , like cope lol

I once sent my friend the incel dicitionary

I say nothing irl because I do not leave the basement. But if I did I would say uwu mood vibecheck, but that will never happen

I once unconsciously called a girl a subhuman in my class (in german = untermensch). Suddenly everybody looked at me as if I joined the SS yesterday. Fuark I even had to write an apology to the bitch and explain myself why I use nazi lingo :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9488 and Deleted member 6095
I once unconsciously called a girl a subhuman in my class (in german = untermensch). Suddenly everybody looked at me as if I joined the SS yesterday. Fuark I even had to write an apology to the bitch and explain myself why I use nazi lingo :feelskek:
over for u cucked germany will arrest u

• So Sad
Reactions: Carbon Copy
over for u cucked germany will arrest u
True tbh. You can't have your own opinion in Germany. On one of my final essays, the topic was if America should build a wall on the border between Mexico. I argued that a wall is only an infrastructure to reinforce the law and not evil like some cuck would say. Guess who got the worst grade of the whole class because "muhh he can't argue" although I always got good grades in essays. What a cucked country :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095