• no

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sometimes

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Muttcel foid killer

Muttcel foid killer

YTPPS
I don't I don't really care for mainstream shit I didn't even know what tik tok was until 2022 the closest thing I use to social media is YouTube and these forums my siblings are easily googalbe but you find shit on me its one of the reason I'm KHHV last summer this foid approached me at an amusement park and asked for my snap but since I don't use social media I didn't give it to her in hindsight I should have just asked her and written it down Ive been using Omegle as a cope since February and sometimes foids give me their socials but I never add them since I don't own a phone and only post on my Nintendo and my sisters computer

Does YouTube count as social media?

• +1
Reactions: Muttcel foid killer
I don't I don't really care for mainstream shit I didn't even know what tik tok was until 2022 the closest thing I use to social media is YouTube and these forums my siblings are easily googalbe but you find shit on me its one of the reason I'm KHHV last summer this foid approached me at an amusement park and asked for my snap but since I don't use social media I didn't give it to her in hindsight I should have just asked her and written it down Ive been using Omegle as a cope since February and sometimes foids give me their socials but I never add them since I don't own a phone and only post on my Nintendo and my sisters computer
No, this is my only form of social interaction with the outside world..i stay coped up in my parents basement hauling my 300lb 5'1¼ ass around on a gaming chair and live off of mountain dew, chic fil a , doritos and cinnamon rolls, whilst running my anime furry mommy discord server, which i am the admin of. I also havent laid eyes on a woman irl since 2008½

• +1
No, this is my only form of social interaction with the outside world..i stay coped up in my parents basement hauling my 300lb 5'1¼ ass around on a gaming chair and live off of mountain dew, chic fil a , doritos and cinnamon rolls, whilst running my anime furry mommy discord server, which i am the admin of. I also havent laid eyes on a woman irl since 2008½
what's with the halves and fourths also broootal manlet pill I'm ugly as shit If I was short on top of that I'd rope but your reply seems like satire

what's with the halves and fourths also broootal manlet pill I'm ugly as shit If I was short on top of that I'd rope but your reply seems like satire
Indeed...jfl type shit...if that was real i cant imagine living a single second, literally ropemaxxing as soon as i would be born

just youtube

• +1
Indeed...jfl type shit...if that was real i cant imagine living a single second, literally ropemaxxing as soon as i would be born
Are you having a stroke bud or is your name true

FUCK SOCIAL MEDIA

• +1
I use Snapchat (very little) and YouTube to watch videos about my hobbies but never any politics or any tiktok and short form videos

• +1
yes saar i love the dopamine instagram reels gives me

Literally only watch youtube videos, org and the internet