Do you want to feel angry for an hour?

ShredPill

ShredPill

Fast Banana Marketing expert
watched this doc with louis theroux ln. Its about this guy who’s helping prostitute his wife so she can feel “sexually liberated” (their own words). Theyve been married for 20 years btw. After she saw a client he asked her how it was and she was saying how she had a great time and loved it, and the husband looked devastated.

Also there was an art student who was accepting money from her friends to fuck her. Just insane

Heres the link

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and PenileFacialSurgery
tenor.gif

• Hmm...
Reactions: ShredPill
i’m good brah my own life makes me angry enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, MogTheMogger, Shodredux and 4 others
i’m good brah my own life makes me angry enough
I actually had to go to the gym after to work off some of the anger or I wasn’t gonna sleep

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
looks like your normal couple

• So Sad
not gonna watch but timestamp the devastation

• +1
why don't I feel anything?

I'm completely numb by this

At least they’re not incel sweaty

I saw this, the old roastie was very old and used up, who cares. The hubby probably was happy because in her prime years she was all his.

The only goodlooking one was the northern blonde, if I lived near her probably I'd shell out cash for a sesh

I saw this, the old roastie was very old and used up, who cares. The hubby probably was happy because in her prime years she was all his.

The only goodlooking one was the northern blonde, if I lived near her probably I'd shell out cash for a sesh
You talking about the mum? She was grim bro. The student way cute but I think she said she saw 50 clients a week lol

watched this doc with louis theroux ln. Its about this guy who’s helping prostitute his wife so she can feel “sexually liberated” (their own words). Theyve been married for 20 years btw. After she saw a client he asked her how it was and she was saying how she had a great time and loved it, and the husband looked devastated.

Also there was an art student who was accepting money from her friends to fuck her. Just insane

Heres the link
How can a man be so weak and pathetic? I swear if there is hell, god will damn these bastard cucks straight to the basement of hell with their whore wives.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and ShredPill
You talking about the mum? She was grim bro. The student way cute but I think she said she saw 50 clients a week lol
the student was not cute I don't even know what race she was, like mystery meat or some shit. Not goodlooking, face was gross

• JFL
How can a man be so weak and pathetic? I swear if there is hell, god will damn these bastard cucks straight to the basement of hell with their whore wives.
If that guy was my mate id be slipping Halotestin into his food, might turn him back into a man

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Thy die in the end? Because if they dont im not watching